You're Perfect The Way You Are

Quick A/N: Hey guys, just wanna let you guys know I've made a huge HUGE decision this chapter, and I hope you guys like it. If you do, awesome, if you don't then I'm sorry. This topic has bounced around in my head for the longest, and I've finally made my decision. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, see ya.

Everyone: 5!!!....4!!!....3!!!....2!!!....

Raven's Thoughts: I have to show everyone that I'm strong. I have to show him I'm strong. I'll beat this skank, and go back to my family. I'll make you proud Y/N, I promise.

Everyone: 1!!!....GOOOOO!!!!!

Lumina: Here I come!! *dashes forward*

Raven: Get over here!! *dashes forward*

Raven&Lumina: HYYYYAAAAA!!!!!!!

*CLANG*

The two of them clashed weapons, and sparks flew. Both teams stared at the intensity they fought until Yuma snapped out of it, and ran over to a high rock to set up her sniping spot. The other rushed forward towards each other, and Qrow and Summer took on Raiden, while Tai and Sykon went at it, clashing fist. As Raven and Lumina clashed, their swords created sparks in the air. Slowly, Raven's dust infused blade was freezing Lumina's dagger. Lumina pulled away, and chipped off the ice forming on it.

Lumina: Hmph, I don't see what's so great about you. Your not even that pretty, yourt strikes are weak, and arrogant. What on Remnant could have possibly made Y/N fall in love with you?

Raven: Why on Remnant are you so crazy over him? You don't even know him!

Lumina: It's because he deserves the best! I see it in him! He deserves the best and only the best! And I am more than all the best combined. *smirks*

Raven: If you were the best, you would've used another word besides "best" in that sentence. *smirks*

Lumina:*annoyed grin* I'm going to put you through the ground now.

She manipulated her dagger, and it changed into a rapier. She dashed towards Raven as she was changing her blade, and unsheathed an red hot blade, and blocked her stab. Raven jumped back, and slashed a wave of fire towards her. Lumina dodged, and shot forward again, and began a flurry of attacks, meanwhile, Qrow and Raven were thrashing around in the sand, trying to land a hit on Raiden. After blocking another oncoming strike from Qrow's scythe, Raiden turned his head to see a small flame by the wreckage of the pirate ship. He made his way there, and as he reached the fire, he activated his semblance, and engulfed his sword in fire. He turned towards Qrow and Summer, dashing towards them, and slashing across both their weapons, sending them flying, while also hitting them with a wave of heat.

Qrow: *grunts* Man, that burns.

Summer: Grr...I'm done messing around.

Summer speeds forward, and begins to continuously strike Raiden's weapon, making him stagger back. She delivered one final blow, knowing him into the water, and extinguishing the flames. As they fought, Tai was having difficulty trying to fight Sykon. Tai got hit with a right punch to the cheek, followed by a knee to the gut, and elbow on the back of his neck, knocking him to the ground. As he was getting up, Sykon grabbed hold of his back, and threw him near the edge of the arena. Tai almost slipped off, but managed to stay a few feet away from the edge.

Tai: Phew...that was close.

Summer: *grunts and see's Tai* Tai! Look out!

Tai: Huh!?

When he turned, he was met with a blast to the face by one of Sykon's gaunlets. He was blown off the stage, and ringed out by out of bounds.

Oobleck: Ohh, and down goes Tai Yang!