The Truth Behind The Super Saiyan, A Farewell To The Z Fighters

Same Day, At The Hospital

*SLAM* 

Paramedic: I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!!

The paramedics wheeled you in, and nurses and doctors stopped tending to other people who were injured during the attack on Vale, and ran towards you.

Doctor: This him?

Paramedic: Yeah, I've got cracked ribs, internal bleeding, heavy concussion, and some serious burns.

Doctor: Get him ready for surgery. 

Nurse: Right. *runs off*

Doctor: I NEED MORE HANDS OVER HERE! 

Other doctors and nurses rushed to his side, and people watched and whispered as they wheeled you in.

???: There he is.

???: It's Y/N L/N, Wolf of Vale.

???: Kid's a hero yet again.

???: Will he be alright?

???: He's been through a way worst.

A little girl tugged on her mothers dress, and the woman who had a broken arm, and bandages wrapped around her head looked down at her.

Woman: What is it sweetie?

Girl: Is he going to be alright mommy? *hugs wolf plushy*

She knelt down and put her hand on her head.

Woman: Yes dear. He's going to be fine. Do you wanna know who that is?

She nodded, and the woman looked back as you went through the doors of I.C.U.

Woman: That right there, is the bravest, strongest, most kind hearted boy you could ever meet. He fights to protect his loved ones. He battles the bad guys who want to come after good people like us. He puts everyone else in front of himself. That boy there honey, is Y/N L/N, The Warrior Elite.

Girl: Wow...

She looked up to her mom, and had a fire in her eyes.

Girl: I wanna be just like him!

Woman: *giggles* Maybe when you're older dear, maybe. Now, just pray he'll be alright.

She nodded, and sat back down, and looked at her plushy.

Girl's Thoughts: I'll be a huntress when I grow up. I'll be just like Mr.Y/N. I promise.

Just then, Raven, Yang, Pan, her team, Christina and Cole, and the Z Fighters burst through the door. Raven ran over to a nurse, and got her attention.

Nurse: Yes?

Raven: Where's Y/N L/N?

Nurse: He's just gone into surgery right now, he has the best doctors and surgeons with him.

Raven: Can I go see him? 

Nurse: I'm afraid not yet. We'll inform you right away once he's out.

Raven: *sigh* Thank you.

Nurse: Say, what's your relationship with the boy?

Raven: He's the father of my daughter.

Nurse: Well, isn't he lucky. *giggles* I have to tend to more patients, have a nice day.

Raven: Same to you.

They all walked to the waiting area, and sat down, all except Vegeta.

Goku: So, you take care of Ginyu and his goons?