Chapter 29

ALEXIS

His lips trailed down my neck as I let out quiet whimpers. Every nerve ending in my body felt like it was on fire while his lips worked wonders. I arched my back and dug my nails deeper into his arms with every moment that passed.

He let out uneven, raspy breaths as he licked the burning mark on my neck. I moaned quietly and squirmed beneath him, my hips unintentionally rolling against his. 

"Hudson," I gasped, my lips parting at the pleasure that coursed through me.

He lifted his head and stared at my pink cheeks and swollen lips. He bent down again and pulled my bottom lip between his teeth. 

"How are you adorable and sexy at the same time?" He whispered, pressing his thumb against my bottom lip to part them. I licked the tip of his thumb hesitantly and waited to see his reaction.

He just clenched his jaw and let out a low growl that vibrated through me before he covered my mouth with his in a warm, rough kiss.

Just as I was about to move my hands to his hair, he suddenly pulled away and started yelling my name. I furrowed my eyebrows as he kept calling my name.

What was going on?

"Alexis, Alexis!"

***

My eyes flew open to see Hudson's blank face studying me as my breath came out in short pants. My skin felt like it was on fire and my head was pounding, not in pain, but in anticipation. My dream had turned me on way too much. 

That was when it hit me. 

I was in my heat.

"What time is it?" I whispered, sitting up slowly and looking at the clock. However, he pushed me back down. I stared at him confusedly only to realize that his jaw was clenched tightly and his eyes were dark as he trailed them over my body.

He had pulled the sheets off of me, probably to cool me down, but I believed it made the situation worse. 

I was only in a camisole and my underwear. 

My lacey navy blue underwear. 

"Alexis," he said, his voice throaty and strained all at the same time, "Why did you wear this when you knew you were going to go into heat?"

I didn't know what to tell him so I bit my lip and fidgeted beneath him. He groaned and let out a shaky breath, "Stop squirming. I–you–fuck this."

Before I could even ask what he meant by 'fuck this', his lips crushed mine in a burning kiss. 

Oh Moon Goddess.

I let out a whimper as his stubble grazed my cheeks and his ab muscles pressed against the exposed skin of my stomach. He let out a loud growl and trailed his hands up my thighs, sending shivers up my spine and making goosebumps cover my whole body. 

My breath caught in my throat when his hands barely grazed the curve of my waist, causing me to arch my back so he would touch me properly.

"Hu–dson," I whimpered just as he traced two fingers above the lining of my panties. My stomach clenched at the feeling and the heat in my core became nearly unbearable. 

I was going to need a new pair of underwear after this. 

"We should stop," Hudson whispered even though he continued to touch me everywhere but where I wanted him to. It became so hard to breathe with his warm body on top of me and his hands sending scorching hot waves of desire through me as he continued to tease me.