Married

Sonia's P.O.V

*Four weeks later in December*

"Wow, I can't believe you're getting married!" Norah says excitedly.

"Yeah me neither," I say looking at myself in the mirror.

I look beautiful, this wedding dress is a dream. Something I've always wanted. My mother was nice enough to at least give me the wedding of my dreams.

My hair and my makeup were done at the Salon so wonderfully. I felt like a princess in this dress. All I need to do now is to get married to Samuel. Which still made me anxious every time I thought about it.

Samuel's P.O.V

I was standing at the altar waiting for Sonia to come up, I just needed to get it over with. I look at the huge crowd everyone's here both of our parents basically invited half of the country when we specifically asked for close relatives and friends only. There are way too many people which gave me more anxiety. I loosen my tie just a little getting a little nervous about this whole thing. I look up and see Sonia finally appeared with her father, my jaw dropped when I saw her.

She looks absolutely stunning. Gorgeous is the correct term for her beauty. Every time I look at her she takes my breath away but now...it's a different kind of feeling. As she's walking down this aisle, makes me want her so badly. She's so sweet and innocent, she doesn't deserve any of this especially being married to me. Hopefully, something good turns out in this marriage. For the both of us. I take a deep breath accepting that after this moment I will be a married man. 

*nine hours later after the wedding*

Sonia's P.O.V

I couldn't believe I am married to Samuel Blossom, Oh my I am a Blossom now. I need a minute for it to sink in. This is crazy about a month ago, I was just an ordinary woman working as a teacher and now... now I'm married to a multi-billionaire, Samuel Blossom! My anxiety took over again making my stomach feel uneasy. I sat on the bed trying to calm my nerves. We got to Samuels mansion, well our mansion a couple of hours ago from the after-party. I asked for a separate room, but Samuel denied it. Even in the house, we had to actually act like husband and wife or people would suspect. Since he has over twenty staff working in this mansion, any one of them could suspect and tell someone which will lead to a whole other story. So I agreed to sleep in the same room as him but not together in the same bed.

"The bathrooms free you may go in," he says as he came out in just a towel and... god damn his body is a masterpiece. His body is exactly as I imagined it'd be. His abs were attractively toned, he certainly had a chiselled physique probably because he works out like crazy. My eyes trace the water dripping down to his v-line...oh my god I gulped taking in this beautiful hunk of- "Sonia control!" I mentally tell myself.

I looked back up at his face and of course, he noticed me staring and smirked. Thank the lord we aren't sleeping in the same bed or else god help me I wouldn't control myself near him.

"Like what you see." I rolled my eyes at his remark.

"You wish," I say brushing past him into the bathroom to take a nice long shower.

***

I got out of the shower and dried my hair then put it in a bun. I put on my sleeping clothes.

I walked out to find him for once, not in a suit but a black shirt and sweats even then he still looked gorgeous. Again snap out of it!

"So where do I sleep?" He was too distracted taking in my appearance to answer, making me blush.

He immediately looked away "Um you take the bed, I'll sleep on the couch," he said while walking towards the couch.

The couch was extremely small he would definitely fall off it while sleeping. His body won't fit on that small thing I mean look at him. He's massive, a skyscraper and many, many other amazing things. I really couldn't control my hormones around this guy.

"Are you sure? That's a bit too small, you'll fall of it" I say looking at the couch.

"It's fine I'll manage. Now goodnight" He said while laying down on the couch with his hands behind his head, revealing his massively toned biceps.

I mean this bed is huge, at least five people could fit on this. I put one leg on the bed and started pulling the sheets as I was doing that I could feel Sam looking at my ass making me uncomfortable, these shorts are way too short, I need to go shopping for new sleepwear if I'm gonna be sleeping in the same room as him.

I crawled into bed and pulled the covers over me, oh my this bed is comfy I could stay in this all day. I felt bad I shouldn't care but I do, he'll have a sore back or fall on the cold floor. Damn you Sonia for caring.

"Hey this beds huge I'm sure if you stay on your side it'll be fine plus it's your bed you shouldn't have to sleep on the couch," I say biting my lip trying not to take back what I said.

"It's fine, I don't think you're comfortable with me around you anyway," He says looking at me.

"I'll be fine. As long as you stay on your side." He thinks about it for a bit then gets up.

"Are you sure?" He says one more time.

"Yes, I'm sure." I nod.

"After all you are my husband" I mumbled so he doesn't hear.

He got off the couch and walked over to the bed and crawled in beside me.

"Thank you" I nod then lay down, he does the same beside me.

I take a deep breath and let out a huff, my headache was starting to creep in again. Ever since I've heard about this wedding nonsense I've been getting headaches constantly and it's worse when I'm stressed. I rub my temples it usually soothes my headaches.

"What's wrong?" Sam muttered next to me.

"Nothing just another headache, all this is causing a lot of headaches lately" I look over at him.

"It'll get better, promise." He smiles. For some reason, his words meant something to me.

I put my hands down to my sides. For the first time, I actually looked at him and noticed things I haven't before. His emerald green eyes were so soft that if you'd look at them for too long you'd get lost, they're absolutely beautiful. His eyes hold secrets. I could tell under all that Mr. Tough act he's soft and warm. I have noticed when he smiles his eyes twinkle a little making him look absolutely amazing. Oh god, what's wrong with me. I snap myself out of my crazy thoughts.

I turn my body so that we're face to face, inches apart. I felt my heart fasten, the way he looking at my lips, I know he's feeling the same because our breaths were hitched feeling his hot air hitting my lips. I thought he'd kiss me, but instead, he backed away and turned his body away from me. Leaving me breathless and lost.

What is he doing to me, am I falling for him? I can't be...It's too soon.
Lost in my thoughts, I shut my eyes and soon sleep overcame me.
____________________________________
Authors Note 📝

Hey loves!! What did you think of this chapter?? Would love to hear feedback from you guys! Also don't forget to follow, vote and share my loves!❤️

Instagram/Twitter: @_sarahaxox