Poison Ivy

Sonias POV

After being discharged from the hospital about three months ago it's been very hard since I found out about my baby. The past month and a half have been devastating for Sam and me. I'm glad I have him by my side taking care of me, hearing you've lost your child is not something you just get over. We're both trying to be positive for both our sakes.

Sam had explained everything to me how he misunderstood and thought someone had sent me a text. He was extremely sorry and I couldn't blame I would've done something like that if I thought the man I had just slept and opened up my feelings to was with someone else. I forgave him for it. I know he didn't mean any of it. We all say things we regret. I love Sam, I couldn't stay mad at him.

I had just taken a shower. I walked out of the bathroom with my towel around me. I look up and see Sam's tall figure in front of me.

"Hello, beautiful" he bends down to kiss me. His lips so soft and warm setting butterflies in my stomach, My hand slowly made its way to his neck and the other remains on my towel making sure it doesn't fall. He picks me and I wrap my legs around his waist, our lips still in sync. He walks to the bed and sits me down. I bring him towards me grabbing him by his shirt wanting more of him.

***

Sam kisses me then gets off of me to lay beside me. Trying to catch our breaths. I turn my sore body towards him and rest my head on his chest, his heartbeat was racing than ever. He kisses my hair.

"I love you," he says softly.

"I love you," I respond back and kiss him backs.

We both lay there in silence, I hear light snores coming from Sam I look up to find him peacefully asleep my heart melts at the sight. He hasn't gotten any sleep since I was discharged, he's been too busy worrying and taking care of me. I'm happy that we're now on good terms, he makes me complete. 

I quietly get up from the bed and wear my bra and pantie then put on Sams teeshirt. I walked downstairs to eat. 

An hour or more passed by and I didn't know what else to do so I turn on the tv I start switching the channels I stop when a familiar face is on the screen.

"Morning babe" I hear Sams raspy voice from behind me he then sits next to me and kisses my cheek. He pulls me on his lap and digs his head into my shoulder "This shirt looks much better on you"  he whispers in my ear, sent shivers down my spine.

"I'm glad you think so" I smirk.

He turns his head to the TV. I look at the woman on the tv she looks really familiar like I've- "Oh my god! It's her!" I say.

"What? What do you mean it's her?" You know her?" Sam asked worriedly

I jump from his lap and walk over to the TV

"She's the one that handed me the drink! She's the one that poisoned me! She's the reason why our baby..." I say the last part softly she killed my baby, tears started to form in my eyes.

I look over to Sam on the phone talking to someone. He ended the call then walked over to me "I just informed the investigators, are you sure this woman is the one" He asked.

"Of course, I remember her telling the waiter to give me the drink, how could I forget her face," I say looking at the TV

Sam paces back and forth.

"I should've known it was her! This happened because of me, I should've been there by your side-"

I stop him from pacing and put my hands on his face for him to look me in the eye.