Epliogue: Our Ending

*six years later*

Authors P.O.V

Three years have gone by. During these years many exciting things have happened to the Blossoms. First Sonia had baby Laura, and she turned four years old weeks ago. Luna and Elijah are now both six now. Samuels business escalated around the world ranking him number one in the business industry. Adrianna helped Sam run the business. She got married two summers ago with the man of her dreams and both living happily. As for Sams father, he left the company for both his kids while he finally took a break from his business knowing its in great hands. Now once in a while he comes and spend his time with his grandkids.

Norah and Jack had lots of time focusing on little May. She turned out to look more like her mother then she did of her father. May and Laura were the best of friends kinda like Norah and Sonia. Jack was doing an amazing job running the business, and Norah took a short break to help Jack for awhile until it was up again.

Samuel and Sonia's love grew even more and more. Samual still has that feeling to protect his family. His paranoia sometimes gets to him. So he decided to train Sonia to be able to protect herself in situations where she is alone. She agreed to do this because she knew he was right. Every day Sonia and Sam trained down in the armoury. After he removed the weapons that were government property he had lots more space to train. They were both still working on their cooperating skills, Sonia and Sam are both stubborn so you could imagine how some of their training goes half the time.

*Training*

"Your doing it wrong Sonia! Its like, this." Sam shows her.

She rolls her eyes ignoring what he did and continued to do it how she wanted to annoy him. "Stop yelling"

"You're not listening"

"Cause your yelling Sam!" she says

"Now your yelling. Can you just do the damn workout." He folds his arms in frustration.

"Okay ,I quit. Bye!" She sings walks away

"Fine, go!" He yells.

"I'm going!" she waves.

Sonia's P.O.V

Like every Saturday usually goes we all get together at my house for dinner. Sierra and Alex came in a couple of minutes ago. Every Saturday it's either at Norahs or Sierra or mine. Every week we take turns. This way we take a break from work or our hectic schedules to get together and let the kids have fun as well. Mason, Luna and Elijah already see each other at school. Laura and May are both still at home with my mother.

Everything is going well. We agreed to this so we didn't go for weeks without seeing each other. We were all outside in the backyard which we would never use before all this. The hot summer weather was perfect for a barbecue. As Sam and the other guys stood around the barbecue arguing about how to use this for the millionth time.  The kids were all playing while we set up the table outside.

"How many times are they going to do that?" Sierra laughs.

"I honestly don't know." I laugh.

My mother and father came a couple of minutes ago. After we set up the table we all sat down to eat. It felt good to be surrounded by our loved ones. I never would have thought we would have anything like this four years ago. But we stuck through all that. Together as a family. Our story will continue as will our love for each other.

This was our hectic amazing story. It's not the ending but a new beginning. As a family.

_________________________________Authors Note

Authors Note

Hey guys! This is the end of Mr. And Mr. Blossom. I know, upsetting but... I will be editing my new story today and I think you guys will love it just as much as this one. I'm exciting for you guys to read it! Don't forget to vote, follow, and share.
_sarahaxox

Update: My new story Our Hidden Agreement is out! There's 2 chapters out exactly, working on the 3rd! I think you guys will love it just as much as this one! Please go and check it out, show some love!