Chapter 5: Christmas Eve

Sonias P.O.V

I've avoided talking to Sam for about three weeks now. Its been really hard, I can't just forgive him after what he said after he used me for his own needs. 

lately, I've been really sick, I was fine and I didn't have a cold. I'm guessing it's food poisoning. I've been vomiting a lot probably because of how stressful these three weeks were. It usually happens when I overwork myself, I need to start taking care of myself. I finished all the decorations for the annual Christmas Ball. Finally, the day itself is almost here.

Today is Christmas Eve, Sam and I are invited to the annual Huntley Christmas Eve dinner. Mr. and Mrs. Huntley are Sam's relatives. Mrs. Huntley is Sams aunt.

I got dressed about an hour ago, currently downstairs waiting for prince Sam I joke to myself.

I decided to wear a white long sleeve dress that stops mid-thigh, which made my ass look even bigger. The neckline is shaped like a v, which showed a bit of cleavage. I straightened my hair letting it flow on my shoulders, I did my makeup really settle some foundation, highlight and topped it off with red lipstick made my lips look plump.

Finally, Sam walks down the stairs. I eye him; he's wearing a black suit that hugged his body like always and his hair was slicked back he looks handsome.

"And the prince arrives" I joke rolling my eyes.

He walks towards me then hands me a black tie. I take from his hand.

"You need to learn how to tie this stupid thing," I say annoyingly

"Why do I, when I have you." I look up at him then back at the tie.

I quickly finish and we both walk towards the door and put our coats on. Then walk out and get in his car.

The car ride was silent. I could feel him looking at me.

"Look we need to talk about this situation" He broke the silence. I look at him

"What's there to talk about it, you've said enough," I say dryly

He looks at me then back at the road.

"I didn't mean any of it, it was all a misunderstanding Sonia-" I stopped him "You accused me of sleeping around with men. Then you told me you were using me" I say sternly.

He looked at me then stopped the car in front of a beautiful mansion we got out of the car and he handed the keys to the valet. 

"Listen we'll talk about this at home, right now we can't let my aunt know there are problems between us-"

"Yes I know act like we're in love" I cut him off he looked at me like he wanted to say something but didn't we continued walking inside. He took my hand in his and I didn't move it, I look back up at him.

"Mr. and Mrs. Blossom may I take your coats," a middle-aged man asked and we both handed our coats to him and walked away.

"There's my aunt" he nods at a woman in a red dress maybe in her 50s. She eyes me then walks towards us.

"Well hello there my dear nephew," she says while hugging Sam then looks at me "And This beautiful young lady must be your wife, nice to meet you Sonia" she hugs me.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Huntley," I say back

"Oh darling, call me Rebecca" she laughs "So sorry I missed your wedding darling, business is always first with this family, aren't I right Samuel. Well I hope you two enjoy the party excuse me I have to say hello to some guests, you two lovebirds behave" She winks then walks away.

"Well she's lovely" I whispered to Sam

"Try talking to her for more than ten minutes, you'll want to rip your ears out" He chuckles and I laugh.

Its been two hours and Sam was god knows where and I, of course, was in a corner sitting alone. A waiter walked towards me with a tray with a drink on it

"Ma'am the young lady over there sent you this" he points at the woman in a royal blue dress. She looked around my age maybe. I've never seen her before I look at her then mouth a thank you then take the drink from the waiter.

She probably sensed my boredom, I take a couple of sips of the drink then get up to go find Sam. I didn't want to stay here any longer. The house is huge I doubt I'll find him a minute it'll take at least an hour.

What are the odd he was by the bar surrounded by younger women. The blonde girl puts her hand on his chest and started laughing at whatever the hell he was saying. Anger and jealousy rushed through me.

I walked over to him brushing passed the women "If you could excuse my Husband and I, we need to leave." And intertwined our arms then pulled him toward the door.

"What's wrong," Sam asked smirking.

"Nothing lets just go," I say annoyed

"Someone's jealous" he mumbles loud enough for me to hear I roll my eyes.

Suddenly I felt dizzy I held on to Sam for support.

"What's wrong? Are you okay? You look really pale!" He says worried holding on to me.

"I don't feel well, can we go home. NOW!" I say in pain.

He grabs my bag and we walk outside. We wait for his car to arrive.

I immediately held my stomach when I felt a sharp pain. slightly bent down.

"OH GOD THE PAIN! MAKE IT GO AWAY!" I scream.

Samuel picks me up bridal style and puts me in the car then runs to the driver's side.
I bit my lip to prevent myself from screaming, the pain in my stomach was unbearable. I felt dizzy. Sam puts a hand on my thigh "Shh its okay babe. You'll be okay." is all I hear before I blackout.