Our story

Sonia's P

Sonia's P.O.V

A three months had passed by since Sam's return and he had fully remembered everything. It took a lot of patience and time for him to recover those memories. First time he remembered how we met and our wedding and then slowly he remembered everything. It was tuff but I knew he had it in him. Dr. Melody said that his injury has completely healed months back. I had filled him in on everything. I had finally had my Sam back, took awhile.

After that, I asked Sam about what had happened and where he was. He told me that Greg had held him hostage by a river. And when he managed to escape he was attacked. When I asked how Greg had died he never answered he said it was best not to know. I truly didn't want to know. I'm just glad all this is done.

Frank and Hailey were sentenced to a lifetime in prison. And Jack was given full power of the company. I felt bad for Jack and Norah, part of me wishes I'd given them a heads up, but I knew that would just ruin things. This time the Darren company was in good hands. Jack is doing a great job running it.

We also had another mini birthday party for Luna and Elijah invited close family and friends. Sam had insisted on celebrating their birthday and his return. A couple weeks back Sam had finally given his resignation letter to the agency. Which means he'll be more focused on our family and the business.

We were currently laying in bed. Luna and Elijah were still asleep. I looked up at Sam and he wide awake. He looked down at me and smiled.

"What are you thinking about?" He says.

"Nothing just about us." I smile.

"What about us?" He raised his brow.

"I think we need a vacation. To go somewhere far. We need a break. We deserve a break." I laugh.

"Where too?" He says

"Bora Bora..." I smirked.

"Oh, I see you want to redo our honeymoon. Guess it was that good." He smirked.

"Its where I fell for you. Regardless of how it turned out." I kissed the corner of his lips.

"Then we shall go again." He smirked kissing me back.

He got up from the bed walking towards the door. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"To book the place." He winked at me before walking out.

I fell back into bed looking up. It was all finally over everything was going to be fine now, of course, there may be some problems in the future but nothing we can't handle. Sam finally went back to focusing on the family business and I can back to teaching. Since my mother is moving closer Luna and Elijah could stay with her. Everything is going well.

I felt my stomach churn and I immediately got up knowing what's coming next. I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I must've eaten something bad last night this never happens. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I got out of the bathroom running into Sam.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I threw everything up. I think it was the food you made last night." I walked passed him and sat on the bed.

"What! That food was amazing, I don't think it the food. Are you sure it's not the flu?" He asked.

I shook my head "No I would know if it was. Pretty sure it was the-" I slowing looked up at Sam.

It can't be!  the last time I remember having these same symptoms I had Luna and Elijah nine months later.

"What's wrong?" Sam asked again.

"I think...I'm pregnant..." I weakly smile.

"What? Are you sure cause we used-"

"No I'm not sure but I'm having the same symptoms I had with Luna and Eli. And you know its not hundred percent." I got up and walked into the washroom grabbing one of the pregnancy tests.

***
The pregnancy test came in positive but we still weren't sure so we went in to check with Dr. Rose. Which came back positive as well. Sam was more than happy to have another baby. I was too, felt too soon but hey not everything goes as planned.

I remember him this excited when he found out about Luna and Elijah, well... after he found out I had kept it from him for months. I will be going back to work for about seven months then I'll take my leave again.

Everything was already going well. Another baby and a new start. Our story will continue to grow and become stronger. Any obstacle in life we will fight through as a family.

____________________________________
Authors Note 📝

I can't believe it, we've come soo far! It's finally the end. This book has reached over 100k! Without all of you guys support, I would've never had the courage to finish this book. I wanna thank you all so so much for believing in me. I hope you all enjoyed reading as much as I loved writing it. I love you all! Also, I will be posting the epilogue soon! Don't forget to follow me and vote for this chapter, please! Ily❤️

Instagram: _sarahaxox
Twitter: _sarahaxox