Unleash The Beast

-unedited-

Greg Mikelson as Zack Efron

*RECAP FROM CHAPTER TWO*

*If he sees me with Sam he'll be furious. I left Greg 2 years ago and he's been trying to reach me since. Greg and I were not a good match, our whole relationship was basically spent fighting. He's a horrible person he cheated on me with one of my colleagues at the school in Seatle! He had threatened me couple times, I was never safe around him. He is the devil himself. When I broke up with him, he didn't take it well. Luckily I had left and started my life here in New York.*
________________________

*________________________

Sonia's POV

It's been two days since Greg had threatened me at the ball. I haven't told Samuel yet. How was I supposed to tell him? Every time I wanted to say something, work-related things would come up and he'd leave. So yes I tried to talk to him but he's always busy. I was planning on telling him today when he comes back from his meeting. Adriana was at her father's for the weekend. The timing was perfect.

It was really dark outside. Samuel might be coming late again.I wore one of Sams shirts that stopped above my knee, even his shirts are getting tighter on me.

I walked downstairs towards the dark kitchen to grab something to eat. Didn't bother turning the lights on. The housekeepers and maids were all dismissed due to it being a Sunday they leave early.

I immediately stopped what I was doing when I heard shuffling coming from Sam's study. I grabbed whatever that was near me, in this case, it was a rolling pin. I headed towards the door and slowly opened, I placed both my hands on the rolling pin then raising it in the air is ready to hit whomever that was in my house. While I was walking towards the tall figure my feet made a creek when it made contact with the wooden floor. I froze and hit the person.

"WHAT THE HELL SONIA!" A familiar voice screamed in pain.

"OH MY GOD, SAM IM SO SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE SOME KILLER" I immediately dropped the so-called "weapon".