L & E

-unedited-
Samuels P.O.V

After Sonias delivery she feel asleep. My biggest fear was losing Sonia during the delivery. For a second when she passed out I thought there was complications with her delivery, but it turned out she was just really tired from all the pushing.

We finally had our baby girl and boy just about five hours ago. While Sonia was fast asleep, I stare upon my unnamed children sleeping peacefully in their cribs. I was happy, my life finally was complete with them in it. I had made a promise to myself to be a better father. To give them the life and care that I never got from my father.

I looked over to my wife peacefully sleeping. My heart was linked to hers, Sonia was the love of my life. She had given me a beautiful gift I never thought I'd have. She brought the best out of me and suddenly I was saddened. I thought of all the things I had put her through. All the heart break and horror. I knew as long as Frank was alive and walking he'd never stop hurting us I had to keep her or our children safe from the monster. I had made a promise and I was not going to break it. I had to keep them safe.

Sonia's groan brought me out of my thoughts and she opened her eyes. She always managed to make my heart skip a beat. I walk over to her and kiss her forehead. Even in this state she managed to look beautiful.

"How are you feeling my love." I caress her cheeks.

"Fine...how are the babies?" She looks over at our children sleeping in the crib beside her.

"They're good haven't made a sound, and can we please choose names for them. We can't exactly call them baby for the rest of their lives can we?" I chuckle.

"Your right. I've narrowed the list of names we picked out a month ago. We both agreed I'd pick out our baby girls name and you'd pick out our baby boys name. I choose one that I think is perfect for our baby girl." She's back to her normal state thats for sure. She sits up beaming with joy.

"I have a name I've picked out for our son too. So you first ma'am." I smirk.

She was definitely shocked at first, for the first time I was prepared for once. I loved making her feel like this. Did she really think I'd miss out on naming my son?

"Okay, so I came to love the name... Luna..." Her smile widens.

"Luna. Uh. Thats a beautiful name. I love it." Believe it or not, her smile had widened even more than it already was. Which made her look absolutely amazing. I knew she'd pick out a name that clicks with me. I loved it.

"Really! Baby Luna it is!" She hugs me.

"Okay, the name I picked out for our son is... Elijah. What do you think?" She looked a bit confused.

"Elijah. It's a real historical name don't you think?" She sheepishly says.

"What! are you serious?!" I whisper.

"I'm kidding! I love it! So its set Luna and Elijah. I love it!" She says then crashing her soft warm lips on mine.

Our little family was finally complete. My life had finally had a meaning to it. Her and our children.

Sonia's P.O.V

After Sam and I picked out the names for our children. My mother, Sierra, Mason and Norah came in with balloons and teddy bears to decorate the crib.

"Hey you're finally up" Sierra comes and sits beside me on the bed and Norah follows. My mother sets down the balloons and walks towards the other side next to me and they all look at sleeping Elijah in my arms.