Chapter 15: False Alarm

-unedited-

-unedited-

Sonia's POV
*Two months later*

Samuel and I were at Dr. Roses office for my last checkup before the babies are born. These past two months went by so quickly. My mood swings and body pain were getting really bad. These babies need to come out asap. I've had zero sleep because of the pain in my back. I was super anxious. I don't know how Samuel hasn't left me yet. The other day I threw a plate of spaghetti at him because it wasn't my favourite one if I were him I would've left a long time ago. Which why I love him to death.

We were currently sitting inside of Dr Rises office waiting for her. I wanted this over with, I wanted to know why I was passed my due date, I'm prepared for them but I was getting really impatient. The size of my belly had extremely increased. I was a giant walking balloon.

"Ah the Blossoms, welcome back you two." Dr. Roses voice brought me out of my thoughts. She came closer to shake my hand then Sam's.

"Hello Dr. Rose, um I was wondering...I'm past my due date and if thats normal?" I nervously ask.

She smiles "Yes it's completely normal. Its really up to the babies as to when they're ready to come out.We will find out after this last sonogram." She says motioning me to lift up my shirt. And I do as I'm told.

She started the monitor and my eyes go to the screen.

"Looks like your babies are really low meaning it might be less than 2 weeks, it'll be really hard for you to do something. Try to keep away from heavy things it'll cause problems with your delivery." I nod.

"But is everything fine, anything else I need to know..." I smile nervously.

I was trying to be prepared, this is my first time giving birth and it's kinda scary. I wanted the best for my children, I didn't want any complications.

"No don't worry everything will be fine, all you have to do is relax." She smiles.

"Thank you, Dr."

"Also one more thing looks like your baby boy is coming to a breach. Which means its head is on top and bottom first. It may cause some complications during your birth, to turn the baby around I'll give you simple exercises to avoid the turning. There's no need to worry about this." She smiles.

"Thank you." She hands me a piece of paper.

"These can also help with the babies due date. Its really up to them to come out when they're ready." She smiles.

"Thank you so much doctor, looking forward to seeing you soon," Sam says smiling shaking her hand.

We both walk out of the doctor's office and into the car, with the papers in hand of the lists of things I should do. I sigh and put the paper down on my lap.