Devil Has A Team

Sonia's P

Sonia's P.O.V

Its been a week since the party. Sam and I are on good terms now. I wasn't mad, I was shocked by his actions. I've never seen him actually on the job before, I guess in some ways he was right we needed to win over Hailey in order to complete this mission. What's exciting is that he actually let me get involved in this one.

I was currently laying in bed with Sam sleeping beside me trying to figure out a plan. The sooner we find a solution to this mess the better. I turned my body to my side so I'm facing him. How does he still manage to make me feel this way?

"Staring is rude." His eyes slowly open staring at me making me blush. His raspy morning voice always had an effect on me.

"Good morning." I drool.

He slides closer kissing my lips "Good morning gorgeous."

"How do you still manage to make me so weak." I kiss him back.

"I have that effect on people." He smirks.

"Yeah yeah." I roll my eyes. I got up to get ready for the day. Instead, I was pulled back by Sam.

"Where do you think you're going?" He says hovering over my body while holding my arms above my head.

"Umm washroom, I need to take a shower then get ready," I say trying to get out of his grip.

"Its six in the morning babe. The kids aren't even awake. Stay in bed." I checked the clock on the wall and he was right.

"But we need to figure out a way to bring down that gold digger Hailey," I say rolling my eyes.

"She can wait. For now, you're staying with me. Go back to sleep." He says while resting his head chest.

I rake my fingers through his hair and smile. Slowly falling back asleep.

***

After having breakfast a couple of hours ago. Sam the babies and I were downstairs in the living room. Luna and Elijah were both mesmerized by the cartoon playing on the T.V while Sam and I look at the printouts of the pictures Sam took of Franks folders.

"Sam none of these prove that he's even doing illegal work. It's all nonsense. None of it make sense. Why would he even lock this up, it useless." I huff in frustration. We've been trying figure out this stupid sheet for the past hour and we weren't getting anywhere.

"Exactly it doesn't make sense. Why would he lock it up if it was useless? There's something I'm missing here. It must be some kind of cryptic message. Anything that could lead us to destroy him." He says intensely staring at the pictures like its some puzzle.

"We probably weren't looking hard enough. I don't think it's anything but gibberish." I sigh. I heard Lunas cry and got up to pick her up.

"Whats wrong baby, you hungry?" I say in my baby voice smiling making her smile back. I came back to my seat with Luna on my lap.