Complicated

Samuels P.O.V

I woke up and look down to find Sonia laying on my chest sleeping like an angel. Her naked body wrapped around mine under the sheets. I smile remembering the memory of last night. She truly is full of surprises and she's beautiful everything about her is breathtaking, her personality, her face, her lips... god don't get me started on her precious body. I look over at my phone to check the time it read 6:30.

I carefully pushed her off of me and she turned the other way. I made my way to our closet. A beep caught my attention and bend down to pick the phone. Sonia had probably left it there when she was changing. I read the text message sent from an unknown number.

*Unknown: Baby I had an amazing night the other day, I miss you! *

Anger raged through me, how could she! I throw the phone and walk out of the closet, I picked up my sweats and wore my teeshirt.

Sonias P.O.V

I woke to find Sam awake and getting dressed.

"Where are you going?" I asked while wrapping the sheets around me. He didn't respond.

"Sam?" I walk over to him and put my hands on his shoulders, he then turns around. He looked angry.

"Hey, are you okay?" I say putting my hand on his cheeks. He backed away from me then walked over to the couch.

"I don't need you around anymore, you can go do whatever you want! With whomever you want." His harsh tone stung me.

"What do you mean? I already told you I'm not going anywhere, I'm staying right by your side" I say softly walking towards him then sitting beside him.

"Last night didn't mean anything so for a second don't think anything between us would ever change!" His words were like a knife that dug deep into my heart. How could he say that.

"But we..." he interrupted.

"I told you none of it was real, it was for pleasure" I got up from the couch, held my stomach.

"How could you say that!" I say in disgust. Tears started to make way down my face.

"You are disgusting, I thought you were different! I cared for you!" I yell.

"What? You thought I was different, from what? The other guys you've slept with? I'm glad I was better-" I slap him before he finishes "You're a horrible person, I was dumb to fall for your tricks" I couldn't control myself anymore my tears fell uncontrollably. "I don't ever want to speak to again. You disgust me!" I hiss.

I turn around and walk towards the bathroom. I fall to the ground crying. How could he do this! He used me for pleasure, he never loved me. Then accused me of sleeping around with men behind his back. He's the only person I've ever been with.

I was stupid to think he would love me back. So naive of me to think that we'd make it. Last night was amazing everything was fine, I know he felt the same. So why the sudden change. Why hurt me like this. I hate myself for letting him in and letting him screw me then throw me away like trash.

After minutes, I got in the shower and scrubbed my whole body washing away what he's touched. When I was done I walked out towards my closet. I wore my sweats and a loose shirt. Then walked back to my room.

Samuel was laying on the bed with his laptop on his lap. I ignored him. Walked over to my closet trying to find my purse. I checked inside my purse for my phone and keys. I found my keys but no sign of my phone, I looked in my drawer nothing. I walked out of the closet with my bag and keys, I walked over to my bedside, I must've dropped it last night with the books. I bend down to reach under the bed and my hands hit something.

"looking for this" I look up and sit on my knees, Sam holds up a phone.

"I'm looking for my phone, and that is not mine" I reach again and grab my phone and show him "Found it!"

"This isn't yours?" He asked confused. I get up and walk towards my bag.

"Get it through your thick skull, No that is not mine" he got up and walked towards me "Then who's is it?" He asked concerned

"I don't know, it's probably the nurses, she said she lost her phone. Now get out of my way I'm leaving" I pushed past him walked down the stairs grabbed my coat and walked out. I opened my car door and got in then drove off to the only person I can go to, Norah.

Samuels P.O.V

"No no no no" I yell. This can't be happening I accused her of something she did not do. How could I jump to conclusions like that? She's so sweet and fragile and I broke her trust she'll never forgive me for this. The things I said were because I was hurt but now she's hurt. This is all my fault now the girl I love, hates me. I was being selfish, didn't think to ask her about it. I scold in distress.

I take my phone out and dial her number and it went straight to voicemail. No this can't be happening we had such an amazing night, we finally were happy our relationship was going somewhere and I ruined it. I needed to apologize but I k ow she won't forgive me easily after what I said. Hell, I wouldn't listen to me either after what I said. I threw one of the vases. Raked my fingers through my hair.   

Sonias P.O.V

I reached Norah's about an hour ago and she has no clue as to what happened she thinks Sam and I get along just fine. I didn't want to worry her so I didn't tell her anything that had happened between us this morning or last night.

I missed her. It's hard seeing her now especially because of Sam's accident and her business. Both our lives were hectic.

"Hey is everything okay between you and Sam?" She asked looking worried

"Of course everything's great actually, Can't a girl see her best friend?" I joke.

She laughs "I'm happy you guys are all worked out!" She turns the TV on and we continue talking the whole night.

I told her Sam was out of the city and that I was scared of being alone in the mansion, so I stayed the night at her place. I made my way into the guest room and wore a pair of her PJs then got into bed. I closed my eyes trying to get some sleep forgetting about the events of this morning for just a little while. After tossing and turning I finally felt sleepy.