Family Reunion

-unedited-

Sonia's POV

Sonia's POV

I woke up really early today. Adriana was coming over. I told her to come over for dinner. I had made everything myself, Sam liked my cooking and I wanted everything to go well today for him.

"Mrs. Blossom, Please let me help you." Miranda our cook says.

Miranda is around her 6o's I feel bad letting her doing stuff around the house. Miranda and I have become really close during the past few months. She helps me a lot. I always try to do some things but, she always mentions to rest or let her handle it me, due to my pregnancy she has an even better excuse. I've told her many times she can go on a vacation or rest whenever she wanted, but she always denies it.

"Okay fine, could you pass me the salt please." She's been asking to help for past hour and I keep sending her away to rest.

"Here you go, darling." I shake the salt in my palm until the exact amount I want and throw it in the soup.

"Sonia honey, you shouldn't be working." she sighs.

"There's no harm in cooking" I chuckle.

"I will stay here and finish the rest you go and get ready" she slightly pushes me away from the oven and takes over.

"okay fine." I give up and walked out of the kitchen.

She was right though I did have to get ready for the dinner so I walked upstairs and into mine and Sam's room towards the closet. Sam had gone to the agency earlier today, he said there was some sort of emergency he had to deal with.

 Sam had gone to the agency earlier today, he said there was some sort of emergency he had to deal with

I decided to wear my white sleeveless dress. Then tied my hair into a bun. I wore really light makeup; foundation, and bronzer only. Then I make my way downstairs and
Into the kitchen. To find that Miranda had finished everything.

"Miranda, thank you," I say, she always takes something off my to-do list. One less thing to do.

"No problem honey, I've set up the table so no need to worry about that either." She smiles