Open book

Sonia's POV

After what Sam had told me yesterday, I think things will change from here on. Now that I know everything, I know that our relationship will get better. I still don't know how to feel about his job.

Today Norah had invited Sam and me, Sierra and Alex over for dinner. Sam and I were currently getting ready. I decided to wear a black dress that stopped below my knees with a jean jacket on top of it then I wore black heels with it. I decide to leave my hair natural and did settle makeup. When I was done I went downstairs and waited for Sam to come. I didn't want to be late, Norah would kill me.

Minutes later Sam appeared and came toward me to kiss me, He always manages to send butterflies in my stomach. His lips were soft and warm. My hands travelled to his hair and his hands travelled to my ass squeezing it hard making me gasp. He took that as a chance to enter my mouth. His grip on my waist tightens and I let out a moan. He pulls back and looks at me.

"I've missed that" He looks down at me and smirks. Then walks towards the door leaving me breathless.

"Now let's go before we're late," He says still
smirking. I walk towards the door and into is a car.

Sam said I could ask anything about his job and that he'd answer so yes we are currently playing the question game in the car.

"Come on Sam, you've said no to all my questions!" I sigh

"Okay fine, ask something else" his eyes still on the road then squeezes my thighs for me to ask.

"How many missions have you been on so far?" I say excited

"Maybe about thirty, not much" he states.

"Not much!? That's a lot!" I say

"Compared to the others, it's not much" He looks at me then, back at the road.

"Okay onto the next question, will you still continue doing this after the babies are born?" I say softly.

He looks at me "Am I supposed to stop?" he asks

"You're life's in danger, I need you here for our children Sam. You being an agent will put me through panic attacks every time you go on a mission, I can't risk losing you." I say, looking down at my belly.

"Sonia you don't need to worry about me, I'm the best agent in the field. Highly trained. I'll always be there for you and our children. You won't ever lose me, love." He parks the car in front of Norah's house. I smile at him he then leans forward and pecks me on the lips.