Chapter 13: November Birthday Wreck

-unedited-

Sonia's POV

Sonia's POV

We're halfway through November and Its been a week away from Sam, and its been horrible. I hated this, he wouldn't answer any of my calls or texts, it was driving me nuts. Norah has held a birthday dinner for me. Sierra, Alex and little Mason are here.

The reason why I agreed to this is that Norah said Sam will show up but so far, still no show. Definitely the worst birthday ever. I've never liked birthdays. This year my birthday was supposed to be spent at home with my husband. So far everything's been going the opposite.

"Sonia, he said he will be here if he gets out of work early. Its your birthday you should be having fun." Norah says from behind me. I turn around to be face her.

Sam had explained to Norah that its not safe for me to be around him because some people aren't happy with his company. To keep me safe I had to stay with Norah. So basically he told part of the truth to her.

"I am Norah. Thank You so much for hosting this dinner for me, I appreciate it." I smile and hug her.

"Sonia I'm sorry Sam didn't show up, but I'm glad your liked the dinner." she smiles

"At least this year I got to spend with my friends. Sierras back, what more can I ask for." I smile at the both of them.

"We're glad your happy Sonia." Norah says and Sierra hugs me.

"Sonia honey I'm sorry but, its getting really late and Masons falling asleep. Alex and I have a early shifts tomorrow as well so if its okay with you, we need to head home." Sierra cheekily says.

"Yes of course, I will see you both soon" I hug her and she walks towards the door.

"Happy birthday once again Sonia" Alex hugs me.

"Thank you so much for coming you guys."

After we say our goodbyes, I walk over to the table and try to clean up some of the plates.

"No you don't, the house keepers are here for that. You need to rest." Norah pushes me towards the stairs and I chuckle.

"I love you, goodnight." I say walking up the stairs and into the guest room.

I walk over to the cupboard to grab Sam's shirt and my sweats. His scents what's keeping me sane right now. After I changed, I walked over to the bed and crawled in. I turned the light off and laid down placing my arms around me bump.

Lately I haven't gotten much sleep. I was use to Sam beside me. Also these babies are awake during the night.

I heard shuffling. Then silence, so I ignored it. Suddenly a pair of hands went over my mouth preventing from screaming.

"Shh its me my love, don't scream." A familiar raspy voice whispers in my ear, sending shiver down my spine.

He slowing takes his hands off my mouth. I turn the light on. "Oh my god you scared me. Sam you really need to learn to stop sneaking around like its one of your damn missions, One of these days these babies will come popping out because of you." I smack his arm.