Marked

This was written co-written with Rachel.

Yes, this is a fanfiction of Black Butler, using an Original Character named Alice Walker.

Let the story begin.

Claude was satisfied. The emotion was almost frightening to the demon, brining up memories of a past long forgotten. Happiness had chipped a touch of it's golden thread into his heart. His mistress was precisely what he was looking for. A soul on fire.

"They've arrived, Mistress," Claude whispered, his breath warm against the cold flesh of her neck.

The female slightly nodded, looking towards the obnoxious couple known as her aunt and uncle.
Even though she owned the money, the company, the wealth.

She didn't own them, Alice Walker.
Margaret and Jason Walker.

If any, she would have them shipped away somewhere that wasn't here. The girl had to act like someone she wasn't when they were around. "Good..".
Mumbling, she soon put on a fake smile, her chocolate hues beginning to sparkle as she ran to her only living relatives "Auntie!" The female yelled, hugging her neck with a smile. If she didn't act happy..they would put her in some sort of an insane asylum. She had been accused of killing her parents, when, in reality, she wanted to know that herself.

Claude watched from the darkness provided by the shadows of the manor. He despised these flies as much as his Mistress did. Their weakness was delicious but their souls were burnt. His Mistress was his sole purpose for living and her well-being was his desire. They disgusted him.

The couple hugged her back, soon making their way into the mansion. Small talk, blah blah's, and stupid silly words were said.

"Auntie, this is my Butler, Claude Faustus." smirked the female slightly, but the old bafoon was as blind as a bat, her uncle nearly deaf in the right ear.

Claude thought a bit of toying with his prey might be of entertainment. He extended and arm and mouthed nothing at the man. His lips formed words but none came out. The confusion clearly written across his countenance was delicious.

His brow cocked slightly "Excuse me?" He asked, turning to the left as the aunt sighed. "Dear, he is just fooling around" she smirked, eyeing Claude like a kid in a candy store would a brand new type of candy.

'Nasty old cougar' thought the mistress, crossing her arms slightly only to hand her forearm slapped. "You're a lady, uncross your arms" glared the woman, but before she could even touch the child, Claude's hand extended and caught her aunt's arm within his grasp. No expression graced his face, yet his eyes burned with every fiber of emotion his Mistress had poured unto him. "Might I escort you, My Lady?" He asked, his grip firm and yet welcoming. The perfect trap for their prey."You may" said the elder with a somewhat toothless grin, the uncle following as if a leashed dog.

"Oh Claude..." Alice said softly, waiting for her butler to return to her side, black dress touching the ground slightly. Alice wasn't a lady, she was female.