Baby Faustus

The females eyes widened, soon meeting hers with his. "D-did you just connect with it..?" She said lowly, smiling softly, in shock.

"It's strange," Claude whispered, his gaze coming closer to where the child developed. "I can sense it's alive. That's all.". "Well at least it's alive...are you supposed to sense more than that..?" She asked softly, the male feeling slight pressure on the middle of his hand, it going away about a second later.

A kick. "D-did you feel that..?". Claude said nothing, pulling his hand away from her stomach. He looked expressionlessly at her, eyes almost swimming with confusion. The female was smiling, soon blinking as soon as she saw his face. "Claude...are you alright?" She asked softly, holding the hand that was once on her stomach, rubbing it softly. "We may have created something we can't control.." Claude whispered, his teeth clenching in his jaw. "Are you certain you want this?". "I-I'm certain.." She said with a frown as she let go of his hand, putting it back on her stomach. "Just feel her move.." She spoke softly, confident it was a girl.

Alice felt Claude's cold hand on her stomach where she left it, giggling softly. Claude narrowed his eyes at her laughing, confused. He disregarded it, having the connection return between his hand and her stomach. Once again, nothing but life. That was all the demon could grasp from this growing monster.

He sighed, staring once more at her. "Nothing."

"Claude...this baby is half human..it can have feelings that you are still working on...if you feel differently about me...then feel the same for this child." Alice said with hope in her eyes. "Please..". "I can't feel anything," Claude said harshly, repeating what he expected her to already know. "This... Thing makes no difference.". "It's a baby Claude" she glared. "Say it, baby." The female frowned. "You say you feel something you haven't before about me...you promised you weren't just messing around. This is serious.." She mumbled the last part. "It's a creature that will come into a world it does not belong in," Claude said, his eyes glaring at her. "What I feel for you does not extend to what we created.". "Yeah.." She moved away from him. "If you aren't here for me through this, then what about when the baby is born?" She asked, turning back to him. "I'm serious..Claude, I don't want this child to be raised without a father. Wether you like it or not, it's yours..". "You are mine," Claude said suddenly, a possessive tone coating his words. "You are mine and nothing else is. That child is yours.". "I am this child's mother..and I guess I'll have to love her for two.." The female mumbled as she rubbed her left arm with her right hand, looking down. "You do know I will do anything for you, Mistress. The contract entails that.". "I'm not going to force you to love this child Claude! This child will be baby Faustus wether you like it or not!" She yelled in his face, tears starting to fall down it with a frown, not making eye contact with him.

Claude suddenly pressed his lips against hers, his hands cupping her jawline.

The females eyes stayed shut, sniffling as she kept her lips on his, the baby growing slightly as they kissed each other. Claude tilted his head, the kiss growing more heated. He needed to show her how much this contract bonded them, how much he was eternally and FOREVR hers.