Never

"Alright..." She whispered. Her little smile back on her pale lips, relaxing for once since she was pregnant. "Massage my shoulders and neck..?" She asked softly, breathing deeply as she kept her soft smile.

Claude's hands worked at the knots forming underneath her skin, his breath close to the flesh. It was almost serene. This time they shared had been long forgotten. His lips moved closer, pressing a soft kiss against the back of her neck. The female blushed softly, shivering slightly as chills went down her spine with said kiss. "Claude...I've missed you.." She whispered, hating the fact that she had to drop her pride..Alice really did. She missed him so much, she NEEDED him. "It's been too long," he whispered, the soft kisses pressing gently down her back. "I haven't felt this in what seems like a lifetime."

His hands moved softly, kneading her skin firmly. "Mhm...it has" she whispered softly, the baby now moving slowly, more relaxed now that it sensed its father being around.

More shivers went down her back, smiling even more "It's only been a couple days..". "Has it?" Claude said absentmindedly, his tongue flicking out and dancing across her skin. "I hadn't noticed.". "I-I guess it just feels like an eternity without me?" She giggled softly, rubbing her stomach. "Of course," Claude said, biting down suddenly. "Aah.." She exhaled, breathing rather deeply as she let go of her stomach, leaning forward as much as she could. Claude's mouth moved away from her skin, his body moving forward so as to face her in the tub.

The female opened her eyes, noticing that the male was now in the tub with her.

She moved to cover the bruises on her stomach, failing to do so, not knowing that he had already saw. "You don't need to hide from me," Claude said, his hand reaching out toward her stomach. Fingers pressed softly against the skin, his eyes closing as he hummed incoherent words. A small spark and shimmer of gold emerged from his hand, surrounded the skin, and started to heal her wounds. "Claude..I think it's a girl" she said softly, starting to feel better as he healed her bruises.

The little baby was moving around, as if swimming inside of her, softly kicking every now an there where Claude's hands were.

The child knew who he was, and could sense his presence. He said nothing, his eyes meeting her own as her wounds faded to non existence. Lips suddenly met with her own, the apologies they had forgotten and the days they had spent apart melting away. Her lips slowly glided along his, moving her hands, cupping his chiseled face softly, breathing deeply.

Parting their lips slowly, she kept her nose against his. "Claude..at this rate..when will the baby be here..?". "Tonight," he groaned, his lips attempting to reach hers again. "It will come tonight.". "T-tonight?" She said, trying to concentrate, but passion filling her heart and mind.

Alice let his lips meet hers, kissing him back slightly roughly.

His hands pressed against the sides of the tub, his body practically laying across her own. "Are you prepared? It won't be a simple task," Claude said. "But I can make it worth your while.". "P-prepared for the birth?" She asked softly, looking him dead in the eye. "O-or..?". "Prepared for the task of raising it," he said, lips moving back toward her neck again. "I think I am.." She shut her eyes, controlling her breathing.

The female stretched her neck out somewhat for him to have better access to her neck.

Claude licked the flesh, his hands moving down to brace themselves at the bottom of the tub.

"Do you regret it?" Claude suddenly asked.

"Never"