Taste

"I don't know how to describe it. Emotions arent exactly a gift of mine.". "Well..." The female bit her lip ever so slightly as she drove her finger tips along his chest. "I like this...".

Alice then moved to his thighs, rubbing the left one as well. "And this....and that.." She said as she pointed to his-"Yeah" she giggled somewhat before looking up at him. "And your face is amazing..". Claude's eyebrows raised drastically at her words. The hinting of bemusement fell across his face. Lips pressed softly against her forehead.

"I love your passion. You burn so brightly. Like a fire contained with your soul's forest.". "Really..?" She asked as se moved over him, laying on his chest. "You're so soft...I like that as well.." Alice chuckled some as she rubbed his chest, head sideways as she shut her eyes. Claude's arms instinctively wrapped around her body, pressing her heat closer to his own. Fingertips ran softly down flesh, stopping over the small of her back.

"You taste beautiful," Claude whispered. The female couldn't help but blush red, smiling even more, rubbing his chest even more, stopping whenever he did. "Oh really..?". "You taste like I dreamed death would taste like," Claude whispered, his eyes closing. "That's a good thing...right?" Asked Alice, looking up at him as she kissed his jawline right by his chin, having a slight smile.