That's Cheating

Thank you all for over 1k views! Rachel and I really appreciate it. In honor of, we will be posting TWO chapters today!

Thanks again, now on with the book.

--

Claude heard her speaking to the child, sighing softly as he began to hold his love close, whispering sweet nothings into her right ear.

"I-I have to change now.." She whispered softly, dropping her dress before him as she reached for the first one she had chosen before hand.

Her breasts had grown from the pregnancy, breast feeding and all.

"I'm going to hell," he whispered, his eyes retuning to their familiar reddish pink shade. "Going? Ha!" She giggled, her breasts moving at every movement her body made. His hand brushed past her breast slightly, his gaze snapping suddenly deep into her own eyes. He seemed darkened. The female's happy expression faded, staring into the males hues as she slightly sighed.

On the other hand, Raven's hands reaching for her mother.

"She doesn't get the only access," Claude whispered, his lips grabbing hers in their grasp.

The female's eyes widened, blushing a deep red, her hands moving to hold his neck, making the kiss deeper.

His hands moved from her chest, reaching up toward her hair. As suddenly as their lips had met, they parted, and Claude stood back, admiring the dress he had just slipped on over her.

"H-hey..that's cheating.." She blushed a deep red, holding her chest.

Raven sat, giggling softly.

He smirked, bending down to pick up Raven.

"The Phantomhive Earl waits."

"I thought we were shopping for Raven first?" She asked softly, looking at her two loves, Raven grabbing onto his nose.

"And knowing you, we will be there all day," he chuckled, passing the child on to her.