Disires

His lips suddenly pressed against her own, their cold feeling brought a strangely warm presence to her heart. Her eyes slowly widened, feeling this for the first time. A first kiss was always something special to a female. Of course she has had many pecks before, but never a kiss that she meant..and with that, her eyes shut, waiting for the male to make the next move. His hand ran along her arm, pulling her body closer to his own. His lips were cold and yet they felt as a warm embrace.

"Do you trust me?" Claude asked suddenly, breaking their contact for a mere moment. His breath become shallow and thin, his mouth craving her response.

"Y-yes.." Alice replied, her breathing as if a soft pant.

Wanting more of his cold lips, feeling the warmth from the inside of his mouth, yearning for more, more of his lips, more of him.

"Tell me, Mistress. What do you desire most in this world?". "To find out w-who is to blame..for the a-agonizing pain they put me through.." She spoke softly "and you..." Alice couldn't forget to add him. She really did want him.

A bond was growing strong between the two, eyes following the male as he moved over her slowly. "I can make that all happen," he whispered, taking a hand of hers and pressing against his lips once more. "Forever.".

Her face was now a light red, smiling softly "O-okay..." She spoke softly, grabbing his face softly as she moved her head up slightly, joining their lips again. Heart racing, feeling a feeling that she had never felt before. He pulled away, his expression suddenly serious. "I mean it, Mistress. Forever. Your wishes will come true and I would remain by your side.". Alice blinked, smiling softly "Alright Claude...just promise me that you wouldn't hurt yourself in the process.." Added the girl, her face a mixture of seriousness, and happiness. "My body in this world may fade, but I shall live on forever. Eternal life does tend to have its benefit.". "Wait..what?"