Knocking on Hell's Door

Claude sighed, heading toward the bedroom's door. A slight glance over his shoulder showed a picture of the two females snuggled closely together, a sight that would never grow tired in his eyes.

As the beautiful sight filled his eyes, a banging filled his ears.

It was more like a knock.

Claude's lips purged into a frown, his ears picking up on the incessant banging. Fingers curled into slight fists as he briskly walked toward the door, prepared to send off whatever unwelcome visitor had stumbled up their path.

"Claude..?" A familiar voice rang in his ears once the door was open, a purple haired male standing in his way.

"It's been a while.."

"I thought you were dead." came the shocked reply. Claude stood their, his eyes hardly able to believe the creature that stood before him was real.

"I thought I was as well." The demon smiled softly, looking up at him. "This is your new master's residence, correct?"

"I guess you could said that," he said, opening the door wider and allowing him an entrance in. "You'll have to forgive my lack of orders for you, I don't have an unworthy soul to plot to kill." He chuckled slightly.

He slowly walked in, looking around.

"It's fine..Canterbury and Thompson kinda went on their own.."

He spoke softly, not usually one to talk.

"It's strange hearing your voice," Claude said, walking toward the kitchen out of habit.

"I find it nice, suits me." Said the Brit.

"What brings you hear?"

"I need your help, I have no where to go.

I can use my assistances as well, an assistant.." He turned, looking back at Claude.

"I can't help but remember how you treated us secretly when Trancy wasn't around..so, I thought if you really meant it, you would help me out."

"What do you need from me?" He asked, leaning against the wall behind him. "Isn't your mistress keeping your leash tight?"

"I...she's gone." The male mumbled, rubbing his arm slightly, looking the other way.

"I have no where else to go, please let me stay till I find a contract, something." He pleaded, looking Claude in his golden eyes.

"Of course." Claude said, placing a hand genty on the fellow demon's shoulder. "We are the same, you and I. You are welcome to this life I've acquired."

Timber slightly nodded, smiling. "Now, tell me about this master?" The lad said, somewhat curious sounding in his voice.

"She's quite a sight, even for a human," he said, a smirk coming across his face. "Even more so than your old precious mistress."

"Oh really? I'll just have to-..." His eyes instantly went to the other's. "What else is here..?"

"What do you mean?" He questioned, his eyes showing slight confusion.

"I sense something else here.." He whispered, looking towards the stairs.

"My Mistress," he said, glancing toward the room which Alice was resting with.

"A child..."

"A child?" The male blinked, looking at the door. "Why is a child here..?"

"There's something going on here that even I don't fully understand." he said, his eyes betraying his inner feelings. "Something that hasn't happened with our kind before."

"May I see?" He asked, walking up the stairs slowly.

"Just don't try anything." he said, following behind him. "I'm not sure of its capabilities yet."

"It's..? I won't." Timber spoke, opening the door slowly once in front of it.

His eyes saw a small toddler laying beside her mother.

"That's it..?"

He nodded, stepping before Timber and heading toward the bed.

As he grew closer to the bed, the little girl's eyes opened slowly.

His eyes spotted the same gold, hues slowly widening as he watched Claude.

"What?!" He whisper yelled. "How is that even, what?".

By this point, Timber was utterly confused, only to be shocked.

"Dada." Raven said softly, wiping her eyes as she sat up.

"Dada?" Timber asked, completely speechless.