「Good Girl」

She rolled onto her back, dragging him on top of her. Her mouth ajar as her panting grew more intense in anticipation for what was to come. The mood shifted just as quickly as their bodies did as the woman dragged him down with her. He paused for a moment, sensing something that hadn't been present in the moments before this. His eyes flickered around for a moment before landing on the culprit of the intoxicating aroma, seeing the crimson liquid spilling from her lip. He zeroed in on the subject, eyes flashing between their usual golden hues and the fuchsia tones that signaled the entrance of a darker being that dwelled within the usually well adjusted butler.

His tongue instantly found its way to the source, swirling around to cherish every last delicious drop that poured from her body. It was like a taste of a sinful heaven, the flavors of the woman before him dancing intricately across the tongue of a man with an almost impossible to impress palate. Claude found himself overwhelmed, shock radiating through his body before something almost primal seemed to take over.

"Mine," he growled out, wasting no time in turning her around so her backside was now facing him. With Alice on her hands and knees, hands found their way onto her waist. Claude didn't even wait for her response before plunging back inside of her body, taking her fully and forcefully from behind.

Alice's eyes opened as wide as they possibly could, her arms wobbling as she tried to regain balance in the newfound position. She had never made love here before..

The woman gasped as she felt her legs spread just enough for him to slam right into the warmest part of her soul. She screamed out instantly, the feeling of his manhood seemingly foreign at this point. She had never felt anything quite like this before. "aaaAAAHHH FUCK!" The heiress cried out, her face falling towards the pillow, but she caught herself right before. Her back arched as much as possible as the woman called out in ecstasy. Claude couldn't allow her to silence any of the sounds leaving her now. A hand reached forward and grabbed a fistful of her hair, tugging back roughly to force the woman's head back and let her moans ring out throughout the house. His strength was almost doubled with the small bit of blood inside of his system, mercilessly pounding into her now. The bed creaked with every thrust, threatening to collapse as the headboard banged against the wall with his movements.

"I want everyone to hear what a slut you are for me," Claude called out, using the force of his pull on her hair to keep her up while his free hand wrapped around her neck. The woman screamed out as she was pulled up by her black locks, ending with a moan as she called out once more. 'What a slut you are for me' rang through her head like broken church bells. The word crawling all over her skin as she couldn't help but feel the very. "C-Claaau—" her words cut off as she felt his fingers wrap around her neck. The feeling of the slight pressure caused her to release all over his large member. Her eyes staring up in the ceiling as her voice left her. Body shaking as pure bliss took over her. Her plump ass now straight up for him Pussy throbbing around him, enveloping him in completely. Claude let her ride out her orgasm, not at all relenting on the pace he had inside her. She would be fine even as she lay there unable to move, he knew this. Besides, his own pleasure was far too great now to consider anything else besides the raw lust now fueling him.

"There's my good girl," he purred out, running the pad of his thumb along her lips as a soothing gesture to remind her he was there. His other hand offered the exact opposite from that pleasure and now released his hold on her hair to leave a firm smack against her backside. Several spanks proceeded after this one, Claude wanting her to know exactly who was in charge right now. What a whimpering mess he had her, yelping with every spank he gave. It only fed into her growing lust. This all felt so dirty, but so right. It felt so unbelievably, unusually attractive to be praised by him. "ahhaahh!" The mistress called out as she felt into the bed once he let go of the curly wad she called her hair. On her elbows and knees for him, trying her best to reclaim some strength to hold herself up. She couldn't help how amazing he felt inside of her

Feeling him rub her backside after every spank only somewhat soothed her, if anything teasing her. Drool slightly dripping down her chin. Claude raised his hand once more, pausing for a moment as he simply drank in the moment that was spread out so tantalizing well before him. Her breath hitching, body trembling, entire being completely under his control. It was so freeing to finally be able to allow himself to take the reigns and completely let loose of the titles or the roles or anything else that their relationship forced them to acknowledge. Right now, all that mattered was Alice knowing precisely who owned her in this moment.

"Tell me," Claude said, running fingertips tantalizingly slowly along her raw skin. "Tell me who's in charge, Alice." Her body convulsed as she felt his fingertips waltz across her skin. Cut off moans escaping her lips as she cleared her throat. "I-I..." her mind fuzzy with the euphoria that was him, him inside of her. His scent all over her, his long cock buried deep inside of her. "Y....you....you are.." she barely managed to make out, panting as her heart skipped a beat or two. The next slap connected with her skin harshly as she let out her answer, Claude very pleased with her response.
"You'll need to be louder, Darling," he teased her still, fingers returning to the same spot to try and soothe the screaming red skin for a moment before he initiated anything else.
"I'm afraid I still can't quite hear you!" With that, another slap was given to her, this one a little more forceful than the last one. He combined it with a heavy thrust inside of her, trying his best to keep his own release in check before she got a few more out.

Alice screamed out, her ass practically throbbing against his hand as she tried to back herself into his "You!! You are, sir! Y-you're in charge!" She called out, the self-abasement fueling her next release to become sooner yet. "Fuck, fuck!" She cried out, grinding against him to try and relieve any of the pain she was feeling. Craving his movement inside of her. The woman gripped the sheets, tears threatening her eyes as small mewls would escape her mouth. The pain and pleasure being a perfect mixture to stimulate her senses. Her next climax high on the rise. Claude's lips curled into a toothy grin as he gave her a bit of release now. He let go of her for a brief moment, adjusting himself so he was laying a bit on top of her now. His mouth brushed against her ear as he whispered softly to her now.
"You're doing so well," he praised her, teeth moving forward to nip slightly at the edge of her ear. He continued to thrust into her now, one arm wrapping around her while the other braced his weight against the mattress of the bed.

The sheets felt so nice against her erect nipples, feeling as if she could not catch her breath. Taking a moment to breathe, she felt the warm air of him on the back of her neck. "O-ohhh..." she fell apart beneath him, his voice like velvet. His praise causing the knot in her stomach to come undone, releasing all over him as she gasped. Her body convulsed against his, continuing as she would feel his soft skin against her own. "Oh...o-oh my...." the woman cried, every touch would linger on her skin. Every word would ring within her ears. "F-fuck m-me..." the girl whimpered, not really asking but moreso in relief.