Finally?

"Have I displeased you?" Claude whispered, eyes focused upon her stomach. "Did I not do what you specifically ordered me to do?". "Wait..what?" She said, tilting her head slightly as she looked down, eyes widening at her stomach. "I-I didn't ask you to...." The girl said as she started to fall into a faint, not thinking she would have gotten pregnant from her first time. Claude's arms were there to catch her small frame, her weight resting upon his chest.

"I live to serve you. That is what i've done.".

Alice's eyes opened after a couple seconds. "But...how is you..getting me pregnant...I'm confused.." She said softly as he rubbed her eyes.

"You ordered I please you and I've done so. You requested all of me and I've offered that to you.". "Am I going to survive..?" She asked softly, not sure how a half demon, half human birth would be like. How it would be like to have a child..if he even loved her. "I would never let harm come your way, Mistress. That would break the terms of our contract.". "Please tell me that what we did last night wasn't just fooling around..." The girl mumbled as she closed her eyes, soon wiping them so tears wouldn't fall. The girl wanted him to actually mean it..

Claude's body suddenly pressed against hers, the cold butler suddenly becoming a warm embrace. Alice blinked, a bit shocked at how his body reacted so quickly. She could t help but slightly smile, hugging him tighter as her smile grew. They were going to start a family..