Stop Loving

Rachel and I thank you all for over 500 views! Keep on reading and voting, we both appreciate it!

-----

"You're pathetic"

Claude stated plainly. "You live and yet have done nothing to earn it."

He sighed, eyes flashing suddenly as he met with his daughter's eyes.

Raven's eyes dulled softly, though, to young to show emotion.

If she could, she would frown.

Without even knowing her fathers name, she felt a great love for him, yet, he didn't feel the same.

Was is all an act just to please her mother when she was around?

Claude shook his head, stand up and deciding his time would be better spent away from the useless being. Weakness was something he was utterly repulsed by. There was nothing more disgusting that helplessness. And yet there was nothing more deliciously sinful. He was torn between loathing the child and hunting it. His mind raced, hands unconsciously clenching as he stared down at the being.

"Stop it," he snarled, turning on his heel and leaving the girl within her crib. "Stop loving."The little girl kept her eyes on her father, starting to make pitiful sounds, tears forming in her eyes as she started to cry, sobbing eventually.

Alice heard it, stirring softly.

Claude made an unfamiliar sound, his demon side starting to gnaw it's way through his human facade. He was breaking slowly, his passion and composure slowly mixing into a confused cocktail. The infant kept crying, screaming. She missed her father. Raven already loved him, no matter what. The female's eyes opening, turning a mixture of flowing red and pink, a couple tears falling as she looked at her father.

She hated him, hated him for leaving her alone.

For not loving her, only loving her mother.

What did her mother have that she didn't? A full human soul?

How could an infant have so many emotions you ask? Even of just born, she aged quickly, a week old by now.

She was hurt, broken hearted.

"Silence!" He yelled, his hand slamming against the door to her nursery. "You are alive for no other purpose than to breathe air you do not deserve. Do not make me regret allowing your survival," Claude snapped.

The child silenced herself instantly, whimpering softly as she shut her eyes, still whimpering.

She wanted her mother.

The woman she loved and hated all at the same emotion.

Alice heard the scream, jerking away as she inhaled.

"Claude?" She called out. "Is Raven okay?".

"She's alive," Claude stated, eyes glowing a satanic shade of crimson. Like the blood that flowed through Raven's veins.

"Alive isn't good enough" she sighed, weakly standing up as she made her way to the nursery, glancing up at Claude once making it there.

"Raven?" She frowned, seeing the child whimpering, quickly walking over, picking up her child and holding her close. "What happened?" Alice said, looking at the demon.

Claude said nothing, his eyes refusing to return to their normal state. His seal burned brighter than it had before under his glove, his body almost frozen in his capsule of rage. His fist began to draw blood as he withdrew the knife he always carried with him. The pain sparked something in the demon, his gaze returned to his Mistress.

"C-Claude..?" She whispered, looking him in the eye, her neck burning, wincing as her hand went to cover it. "Y-you're hurting me..calm down..".

Her voice was staggered, heart racing as she held the child closer. "P-p-please..""Kill it," he said, the words almost seeming to come from another creature aside from Claude. "You have to kill it," he said, the knife drawing darker blood as his hand sheathed the blade deeper.

"No!" She yelled, ignoring the pain. "She has a reason to live! W-we all do! She won't die! I WONT KILL HER. YOU" she enphasisized 'You' "WONT KILL HER. NO CALM DOWN, THAT'S AN ORDER!"

She didn't yell.

She didn't scream.

She was calm, yet stern, holding the human she cared most for. "I-if you kill her..I'll kill myself.."