Something You Just Have To Accept

Raven stayed asleep in her arms, breathing deeply.

"I want her to be happy..but I don't want her to be my age at the same time as me..or around it at least..".

Alice held her even closer, rocking her somewhat. "I-I want to be a good mother..".

"You'll always be her mother, just as you'll always be my Mistress. The bond we all share isn't something that her appearance could ever break.".

"I just want her to be my little baby forever..I-it's saddening that within the next couple of days she should be able to walk and talk..".

With that, Alice broke.

She tried to hold back the tears all she wanted, but she couldn't.

At this rate, her little baby wouldn't be so little anymore..

Claude was instantly against her, his arms wrapping tightly around her. Her body pressed against his skin, his hands attempting to calm her down.

"This is what she is, Alice. You must accept it.".

"I know Claude..it still is sad though.." Alice said, wiping her eyes gently.

With that, Raven woke slowly, her golden eye's seeming to sparkle as she opened them.

They first saw her father behind her mother, a smile forming to her lips as she made an adorable sound, reaching for him.

"Raven.." Alice smiled instantly, making her grip on the child almost deadly.

Even if she was aging fast, she would always be her little baby..

"Just don't kill her before she does," Claude said, his hands moving to lighten her grasp. "I won't" Alice giggled softly, letting Raven rest in her lap on her back. "Good morning~" she smiled down at the child, making an adorable face, Raven laughing as she covered her face with her little hands, still laughing. "I'll leave you two to it," Claude whispered, pressing a kiss to Alice's lips. "I'll start on breakfast.". Alice kissed him back softly, eyes shut only to open. "Are you sure you don't want to watch..? It's amazing.." She said with a soft smile, picking up Raven, holding her and facing her towards Claude.

The child tried to reach for his nose, giggling somewhat.

She was a happy child.

Claude defended the attack, his smirk retuning.

"It's mainly for you," Claude chuckled, his body standing up. "I don't exactly need the food, though I know a few people who do."

"Do you know where my clothes went?".

"Your clothes? Not sure, guess you won't have to wear any.." Alice smirked underneath her breath. "Under pants suit you better in the manor anyways.." The female smirked more, Alice laughing as Raven reached again for her mother, starting to get hungry.

Even if half demon, she still had to eat.

"I'm 1500!" Claude called over his shoulder teasingly as he left.

Her eyes widened, looking back at him. "No way!" She yelled back at him, giggling somewhat as she lifted the gown she had on, beginning to feed Raven, looking down at her child.

She meant to tell Claude, but she needed a new dress tailored, she was going to be breast feeding for a few more days at least, she needed clothes for then..

He started toward the kitchen, busying himself with preparing a small breakfast for the two women of his life. He sighed, humming slightly to himself as he mentally prepared himself for the day's task.

Alice wanted to follow him and watch him cook, maybe she should do the cooking and cleaning for now on..that's what house mom's do, right?

She stood slowly, holding her little girl closely as she ate, her own stomach growling as well. "Don't start without me!" She called out to him, walking rather quickly to the male with a smile. "Is that an order?" He chuckled, stopping where he was at. "I'm surprised you remember how to do that.". "I shouldn't have to order you, smarty" the female smirked, entering the kitchen from behind.

The female had a blanket covering up Raven so she wouldn't be seen eating, even if it was her own household. "Mhm, well you need to focus." She smirked, readjusting Raven to the other one, sighing slightly in relief only for the blanket to fall.

She couldn't reach it, accepting fate as she shut her eyes, holding her baby close. "Raven..why kick off the blanket?"

It obviously didn't fall..

"She's on her father's side." Claude said, his eyes glowing the familiar dark red.

Raven's hue color changed to match the same as her father's.

"She's very sneaky.." Alice giggled somewhat, wiping the drool from the child's chin.

Claude sighed, his hand reaching down to pick up the blanket.

"I better be seeing this later" claude chuckled, handing her the fabric.

Alice blushed, snatching the blanket from his hands with a flattered smile.

She covered the child back up. "Are we having eggs today? I'm craving an egg with biscuits.." She told him without even thinking, smiling softly.

"I feel so sorry for your butler, having to deal with your selfless commands. He must be good at what he does." The demon smirked, clearly joking with Alice."Oh he is, poor thing. Tsk tsk tsk, I should treat him better shouldn't i?" The female questioned, her sly smirk returning.