Happiness

"Never" she replied instantly, her stomach brushing against his. "We will be excellent parents..I have no doubt about it." Alice softly smiled, moving a hand to Claude's head, running her fingers though her hair. "Even if I have no capabilities of raising it?" The question hung in the air as Claude continued to ravish her skin. "Of course..I trust you, remember?" She have her butler a soft smile, had forgotten all about her aunt and uncle still asleep at her residence.

"Like I said..no doubt in my mind..". "What about them?" Claude asked, bringing to mind the two ants that still festered in their manor. "Them? What-...they are still here.." She whispered, sighing. "Can you fill their minds with good things and that they are happy that they are a great aunt and uncle?" She asked hopefully. "As long as I can fill you with something," Claude said, pressing a gentle kiss against her temple. "Let me worry about them.". ".." She stayed quiet, nodding softly, having a slight smirk on her face. "This is why you're my butler..because you can do things others can't..". He brushed a strand of hair from her face, staring deeply into her eyes. "What do you want?" Claude asked, eyes blinking. "From this?".

"I want a lover, a partner, a person who will care for their child..." She said softly, looking him in the eye. "Most importantly..I want us to not loose each other..even after I'm gone..please take care of our child, watch out for it..". "Is that an order?" Claude asked, the contract seal between the two of them glowing softly in the dimly lit water. "Do as you wish..I don't want to order you to love our child." She moved a hand to his chest. "Do it because you want to..need to. This baby needs you..a daddy.." She smiled.

"Okay..?".

"I don't think it's the only one,"

Claude said, chuckling a bit as his lips pressed one more time against her own. "I suppose we should cool off," he whispered. "R-really..?!" She said happily, her face lighting up, then feeling his lips against hers, nodding in agreement as she started to stand. "Help me up..?" She asked softly, her smile still in place. While in the bath, the pregnancy exceeded by a month.

It was true that by the nights end, the child will arrive.