Missing Everything

Claude groaned a bit as his eyes flickered open. His hand went to his face, rubbing away the little amount of sleep he had gotten. He sighed, glancing over to where Alice lay. It was then that he remembered. It was his first night staying in her room. He smiled, his hand moving to brush a small amount of hair from her eyes.

"Good Morning, Mistress," Claude whispered.

"Ngh.." She inhaled softly, rolling over as her eyes opened slowly. "Good Morning.." Alice stretched softly, wrapping her arms around his neck with a somewhat smile.

"Is it really necessary to visit that Raven today?" He groaned, his eyes closing as he moved closer to her. "Crow.." She frowned somewhat. "And it is, Ciel and I have to talk..you can hold Raven the whole time to keep her safe, okay?" She looked at him, smiling softly. He shook his head, a smirk playing across his lips.

"I'm certain the child could defend herself.".

Alice couldn't help but laugh, snuggling closer into him. "Do you think she aged over night..?" She asked, frowning somewhat.

He contemplated her question.

"More than likely," he said, nodding a touch. "It won't be much, but she will gradually age faster than an average human. Though, she does share genes with you, so the process will be slowed. We stop maturing at the age of 25. After that, we can look whatever way we please. I'm enjoying the form you chose," he chuckled. "What is that? The sexy form?" She laughed softly, kissing his jaw bone. "So she could be 25 in like..10 years?".

"Careful, I could turn into a wrinkled man in seconds," he teased, relaxing a bit under her touch.

"Around that time, yes. Considering how our genes seem to be perfectly split, her aging should be exactly double.

"Old man? Don't even make me thing about your real age.." She smirked some, putting her left hand on his cheek some, smiling into his eyes as she laughed somewhat. "So, you can turn into anything..?".

"There may be a slight shortage of candles in London during my next birthday."

He placed his hand over hers, thumb running along her knuckles.

"Am I not enough for you now?" He questioned, feigning hurt. "I should be offended.". "Now now..I like older men" Alice said, trying to cover up her comment from before. She was simply kidding, moving as close to him as she could before laying him on his back.

Alice moved her way cutely to rest on his chest, her forehead against his with a somewhat giggle. "You are, I was merely curious..". "I could look like you," he said suddenly, his lips shaking as a laugh passed through them. "Wouldn't that be fun to explain?". Alice had beer heard him laugh before, a blush of red taking her cheeks.

All she could do was smile, moving her hands to his neck as she held him close, laying another soft kiss on the tip of his nose. "I'm glad your happy..what if you looked like somewhat else..and we tricked them? Or are they to smart for that..". "Beautiful and devilish," Claude said, his hand running down her arm. His fingertips brushed softly against her skin. "Whatever have I done to deserve you?". "Well..you give me assistance" she joked, laughing herself as she rolled back onto her own back, looking up at the ceiling with a smile. "How old do you think our little one is today..?". "It would work," Claude said, his hand instantly reaching out to grab her own. She already felt too far away.

"Two, perhaps? It truly depends on her conditions and mood. The better she feels, the more she will grow." "Two..?" Alice frowned, sighing softly. "She cannot grow up without me.." She whispered, getting up rather quickly, running out the bedroom and what seemed towards the nursery.

Claude groaned, his body hoisting up as he sat upon the edge of the bed. His hand reached for the glasses that had been placed at the edge of the nightstand, placing the glass upon the bridge of his nose. He stood up, stretching slightly before slowly making his way toward the nursery. Once he got there, he saw Alice holding Raven close. The little girl had small ringlets in her black hair, looking to be about 10 months old.

"I-I missed everything.." The mother whispered, tears falling as she held her only child close. Claude was unsure of how to proceed. The aging process Raven had undergone was normal for any demon. It was.. Troubling to see Alice so hurt by it.

"She's still here," Claude whispered, stepping closer. "She's still your little girl.". "I-I know.." She sniffled, hugging the child tighter. "I-I just don't want miss her grow up..".

She had a hand on the back of the little girl's head, breathing deeply.

The child was amazingly beautiful, seeming to have a perfect structure beside's the little tummy she had, but all babies have them. "She's just like you," he remarked, kneeling down beside the two of them. "You think so..?" She asked, looking down at him only to sit beside him on the floor.