Tragedy

Once the two were out of the way, the butler then heard a scream.

A girly scream, one like no other.

It was the voice of Alice, his dear Alice..

Even when forming the contract, she didn't scream as much or as so.

It wouldn't stop, hoping that her butler could hear her.

Claude was instantly by her side, arms wrapping a darkened shield over her body. "Mistress," he whispered, saying nothing more than pressing his lips gently against her neck. The female's eyes widened, her arm bleeding.

His lips ice cold, yet a warm touch of a bond.

Shivering slightly at the kiss in that certain spot, Alice became relaxed, eyes shutting as a single tear fell. "Claude..." Whispered the female, her blood dripping onto the polished floor.

A plate had fallen, breaking and slicing her arm open. Claude could almost feel her own emotions pumping through his dead body. His hand connected with her own, the blood dripping and permeating his gloves. "Mistress," he repeated, looking almost desperately at her. "Your harm isn't something I can stand idle by for." Alice gulped, a slight red tint painting her cheeks as her fingers twitched to a point of them holding hands. "T-the plate..I....it fell and..." But then, she was soon silenced. Claude wrapped his free hand silently around her mouth, ceasing her from talking more. "Do you trust me?". She than thought to him, 'Ive trusted you with my soul...why wouldn't . Even I am slow to trust, but it is a mistake to trust a demon...' The female opened her eyes. 'But people make mistakes..' Smirked slightly the girl under his hand.