Italians

"Fine." She replied, her food finally arriving, smiling softly at the Waiter. "Thank you." Alice smirked somewhat before beginning to eat.

Claude sighed, glancing at the dish set before her.

"However you manage to eat that atrocity will never be understood by me...".

She stayed silent, eating slowly.

He watched Raven, refusing to meet Alice's eyes. As Alice ate, she would glance at Raven, Raven playing with her little feet, giggling softly.

"Looks like someone found her feeties." She giggled softly, for the moment even forgetting the was mad at Claude.

"She's quite the avid explorer," Claude briefly said, watching as the small creature discovered her own feet. "Her Curiosity must come from you.

"Must be." She giggled somewhat, watching her little girl. "She's so precious..don't you agree?" "She's truly something else," Claude agreed, his eyes showing a small scrap of admiration for the child.

"I'm done eating.." She said softly, having half left. "Let's go home..alright?" She said softly, looking over at Claude as a smile filled her face, hiccuping slightly.

The food seemed a bit different to the demon, it looked a bit..drenched. And it reeked of alcohol.

Had someone drugged Alice?

"What did they do to you..." Claude said appalled, instantly appearing by her side.

"Hm..? Nothing..?" She giggled, leaning against him only to smirk.

Alice then looked up at him again, holding onto his pants leg "let's go home.." She insisted, looking over at Raven. "Please..".

Claude scowled, his eyes glancing daggers back at where the waiter stood. "They hurt you..." He whispered, flames lapping at each word.

"I'm-" she hiccuped softly, breathing deeply as her cheeks became flushed. "Fine..I just want you and me and my baby...to go home.." She whispered towards the end, letting go of his pants leg, slowly falling towards her right, hitting the floor.

Her eyes were shut, the female breathing the same, not steadied or fastened.

Claude was immediately on his feet, golden knives slipping out of his sleeve and glinting in the afternoon light. He stood over her, his body acting as a shield as he glanced around the restaurant. "Alice," he said, glancing down at her fallen form.

"I'm...okay.." Alice softly whispered before passing out.

"She's down." The demon heard one waiter say to another.

With that, what seemed to be the chef made hisself known, glaring devilishly at the demon, smirking.

"You said to give her my best..".

"I knew I could never trust an Italian," Claude hissed, covering Alice's body with his own.

"What are you playing here, Fly?".

"Well, the Wright family has always had something that mine wanted...money.

Now, unless I get 10,000 dollars of her fortune, then she won't wake up.." The Italian man chuckled. "Only I know how to wake her..".

"But I know how to put you to rest," Claude growled, a knife flying past the man's face, landing within a wall beside him.

His eyes widened, glancing at the knife right beside his face.

Though, he remained calm.

"You kill me, your precious mistress dies in her sleep..".

His glared hardened. "Your choice.."

"Your kind truly disgusts me." Claude snarled, standing up above his Mistress. "What you will do for artificial gain...".

"A fake gain? 10,000 is a lot of money. I can start up my own company with that." Chuckled the male, looking down at Alice.

"It's a shame she will have to die so young..beautiful girl.."

"I'll give you one chance to walk away with your life, Fly." Claude said, lowering his volume and suddenly calming down a considerable bit. "If you value your worthless existence, I would leave."

"Leave and let your mistress die? Don't mind if I do.." The chef chuckled softly, exiting the building rather quickly.

As he left, Alice stirred somewhat behind Claude, trying to open her eyes.

Claude instantly wrapped his arms around her, attempting to gauge where the pain was coming from.

"Can you speak?" He asked, desperately searching for an answer. "Y-yes.." She whispered softly.

"I-I wanna go home.." The teen spoke softer, tears starting to form in her closed eyes.

"We have to reverse whatever perverse thing they've done to defile you." Claude said determinedly, his grip tightening as he pulled her up. She was limp in his arms, leaning against him.

Her heart was pounding loudly against her chest, her breath quickening. "Do you have any idea what you're feeling?" He asked hurriedly, rushing toward their carriage.

"Anything we could ask a doctor about?"

"I-I feel flushed.." Alice whispered. "Weak...helpless.."

"What do you humans do for those things anyway?" he muttered.

"Not die..."

With that, Raven looked over at her parents, reaching for Claude with a soft frown.

Claude made a guttural sound, torn between which of his girls to try and comfort.

Raven sniffled, eyes starting to water as she kept balling and I balling her fist, reaching as hard as she could.

"Hospital.....now.." Alice barely got out, passing smooth out in his arms.

Claude rushed toward the small girl, scooping up the defenseless being in his arms.

"Driver, go!"