Death

Claude instantly dropped the blade, his eyes blinking and returning to their natural golden shade. His mind seemed to snap back into place, the seal upon his hand calming down as his mental state followed suit.

"I... Excuse me," Claude said, desperately reaching for the door.

"You stay put" she glared, holding back tears. "Claude Faustus".

That was the first time she said his full name besides introductions to pointless people, and the making of the contract.

"I cannot believe you. Utterly unbelievable."

Was all she could say, she simply just couldn't believe it.

"You should be ashamed of yourself".

Her glare seemed evil, the first time he had ever seen it. "I know I am..".

"That's not my name," he snarled, his hand releasing his grip on the door. The rage seemed to seep through the very cracks of his emotional stability.

"That is the name I allowed you to have. Do you not remember the terms of our contract? Or are you just going to let you ANGER GET THE BEST OF YOU?! YOURE BEING THE MAN THING DEMON WHATEVER YOU ARE THAT I DIDNT FALL IN LOVE WITH!".

Here was the yelling.

"I AM UNAMUSED BY THIS BEHAVIOR. YOURE SELFISH, GREEDY, BLUNT, AND RUDE. AND IM SICK OF IT!! BE THE FATHER I DIDNT HAVE AND STEP UP TO THE GOD DAMMED PLATE!!".

"The contract entails me to abide by your rules. To put your very life before all else. You are my purpose for existence."

His finger snapped toward the child at this. "THAT, was not a part of the arrangement.".

"SHE. YOUR BABY. OUR CHILD. IS NOW APART OF THIS CONTRACT. THIS WORLD, OUR LIFE. GROW UP CLAUDE, NO, GROW THE HELL UP!!!"

That, was the first time Alice had ever cursed..

Claude was enraged, his mind swirling as he processed what she had said.

"Perhaps you would care to break the deal we so cleverly crafted."

He stepped closer suddenly, pressing her against the wall. His hands pinned hers above her head while one hand wrapped tightly around her neck. His lips brushed softly against her own.

"I could kill you myself, you know?".

Before he went to her, she had put Raven in her crib, eyes widening as bruises quickly formed around around her neck, breaths shorting.

"H-how could you b-e so c-cruel...I-I thought you loved...me.." Her voice sounded hoarse, the tears she had kept in starting to flow.

"I am incapable of such trivial matters," Claude said, his breath swirling hotly against her mouth. "However, you have managed to burrow your way into my dead heart. And you have formed a place were no other has gone. Or shall go. I crave you. I desire you. Only you.".

"Then why..why hurt me..".

Her voice starting to fade as her face took a soft shade of purple. "I-I love you....".

Was her last words, her last breath.

Every thing in the room was spinning, her soul seeming to start to slip away from body, and his grasp.

Her eyes were open, a very dull shade of blue, almost gray.

It wouldn't be long before she withered away..

Claude released as his mouth encircled her own. His lips pressed a cold love against her body, almost a foreign touch compared to their connection past. He was attempting to make a spark with a frozen branch. He needed their heat. Their warmth. Their passion back.

Her lips were soft, somewhat cold against his.

She didn't move, her hue color and eyes staying the same.

Raven was silent, it was if a part of her died, silent tears streaming down the infants face.

'I-I thought you loved me..'

'I love you..'

Ran through his mind, her rosy red cheeks had faded.

Seeming so, she was fading as well..