To The Phamtonhive Manor

Alice held the baby close, giggling softly.

"Then after.."

Raven blinked, laying her head down on her mother's shoulder. "Shall we?" He asked, gesturing toward the awaiting carriage. "We shall" the female smiled, making her way outside, holding her child close.

"Sir, Madam Wright will be here shortly with her daughter and butler." The black butler spoke, his red hues seeming to glow as he watched his master from behind, a butler's standpoint, loyal to their master and whoever he assists to.

She traveled in a somewhat peaceful silence. Claude's grip upon the reins, however, told another story. He was fuming, playing scenarios through his head of what his fellow demon would attempt.

The Earl paced impatiently across the manor floor, his eye snapping suddenly toward his black clad butler.

"Sebastian, prepare the manor," he said, his grip tightening around his glowing ring. "The two shall be here."

"As you wish.." The butler bowed before leaving the study and tending to the manor.

Alice looked out the carriage window, holding her child close as she teethed.

"Remember to keep an eye out love..".

"Did you say something?" Claude called back, glancing distractedly over his shoulder for a moment. His thoughts were frowned in images of the hated butler.

"Just keep an open why while we are there.." She whispered, closing her eyes as she leaned back in her seat.

He nodded silently, turning the carriage into the broad estate of the Phantomhive Earl. He sighed, stopping the horses just before the entryway. He jumped down from his driving position, moving to open the door for Alice.

As the door opened, Alice took her hand, getting out of the carriage slowly.

As the two walked, she held Raven close; closer and closer as they walked towards Sebastian, who was standing there with a smiling face.

Claude's eyes instantly narrowed at the man placed before them. His grip on Alice tightened, his hand reaching out to protect the two of them instinctively.

Alice slowly moved his hand away, eyeing the slender male as she cracked a fake smile. "Sebastian.." She spoke softly, Raven looking at him with wide eyes, her heart beginning to race.

"Madam.." The butler spoke, bowing slowly, eyeing Raven, then as he came up, glaring at Claude with a smile. "So, this is the little one..?"

Claude said nothing, his lip curling as Sebastian a approached.

His eyes moved to Alice, begging her to do something.

"Bring me to the Earl.." She spoke, Raven seeming to be terrified of the dreaded male.

"Now now, it's alright.." Sebastian spoke, reaching out to comfort Raven, only for a glove to strike him across the face.

"Touch my child without my permission, I dare you.." Glared the female.

Claude couldn't help the smirk that played across his mouth. His hand came up to his mouth, lips curling into his mouth.

"That's an order," Claude chuckled.

"Yes ma'am.." The demon mumbled, bowing quickly, leading them into the manor only to leave their sides and to Ciel's.

"Phantomhive.." Alice said softly. "You may need a leash on your puppy, some guard dog". Her eyebrows cocked some, trying to calm down.

In all honestly, the two had been great friends over the years, but they had to be stern in front of their butler's.

Ciel scoffed, his eye narrowing as he eyed her and the other butler.

"Tch, you might need to do some early cleaning. The spider's within your manor have become unbearable," he shook his head, moving toward the chairs of the room.

"Sit." He ordered.

"My manor?" She questioned, turning to see a baby blanket along with a small bear was on the floor.

"Is this for my daughter..?" She asked, sitting herself down only to hold the precious child to her chest.

"They're new products we'll be adding to the company's line this year," Ciel said matter of factly. "I supposed you could do with something of actual quality.".

"I thank you.." She spoke with a somewhat smile, setting the child down as the little girl slowly, yet surely made her way to the toy about a foot away from where her mother had placed her.

Ciel eyed the small human, his legs crossing as he shifted positions. His expression was blank as he observed, not saying anything as the child enjoyed his gift to it.

"Her name is Raven.." Alice said proudly, looking at Ciel. "Remember the deal our parents had? You're her god-father.." She spoke softly, gesturing for Claude to sit beside her.

This angered Sebastian, why should the spider be able to sit at royalty's side?

Ciel tilted his head, hair moving across his eyepatch.

"I've lost the faith to be that to her.." he whispered.

"She is still your blood." The female glared the male in his good eye, her mark burning bright and greatly behind her hair.

"Do I make myself clear, cousin dear?".