Only Twice

"I did what I had to because of your orders. I did what I needed to because of my desires.". "So you...do you know how long this will be..who will know..?" She asked softly. Claude stood up, bringing her body with him. "The process itself it much more expedited than the human cycle.". "What are we going to do..?" Alice asked, moved her hand to his chest as she seemed to rest on it, not even noticing that the two were still nude, bodies pressed up against each other. Claude pressed a gentle kiss to her forehead. "What do you desire?".

Happiness, she wanted happiness. All her life there was nothing but arrogance and sorrow.

"I just want you to be happy.." the girl said with a blush, closing her eyes with a smile. "Does gender depend on how fast it grows..?" The female said softly as she kept her eyes shut, she was so happy.

"Not at all," Claude explained, shifting their positions so he could look into her eyes. "The process will remain the same. Demons don't have a true gender, you see.". "B-but you have a-a yeah and you got me.." She said as she looked up with him, completely confused now. Claude chuckled, his hand running through her hair. "The form I take before you is that of a man. True demon form is nothing more than an illusion. We are spirits. Creatures. Nothing more.". "I see....but the thing is...will this child..will they hate me..? Because most demons don't like humans..." She asked, concerned for her child's sake. "They will be destroyed otherwise, Claude stated bemusedly. Her eyes seemed to dullen slightly, frowning as she slightly nodded "that would still be out child though....promise me something, okay?". "Whatever you desire shall become your reality," Claude said, bowing deeply before her. The female blushed a deep red, looking down at him, now realizing that the two were bare, "W-we are still naked.." Alice said softly with a slight giggled before walking back to the bed, laying on her back with a smile.

She didn't even get to ask her question.. Claude shook his head, following after her lead.

"You act as though I've never seen you in this state before. Who dressed you all those years, Mistress,". "I know..but it is different.." She blushed as she patted the bed beside her. "The thing is...you're naked as well..".

Claude walked toward her, his body lounging upon the mattress.

"What difference does that make?". "That I've only seen you naked twice...and I like how your body looked." With that, the female blushed softly, rolling over as she looked at him. "Are you okay..?". Claude pressed their skin together, eyes glancing down at her own.