I Order You

"That's Alois boy I heard you rambling about...did you care about him, more than I?"

What a pitiful question yes, a females feelings in control? Another yes. She couldn't help it, feeling somewhat of jealousy for nothing at all..

He stopped suddenly, his eyes opening and staring intently into her own. His mouth opened and he released her hand, rogue drops still falling from his lips. He was terrifying and yet so beautiful. "He meant absolutely nothing to any demon. To anybody in his life. He was garbage. I could never love such a weak vessel.". "I-I see..." Another question popped into her head, speaking without thinking as they called it. "I'm not weak..am I..?" She asked, not bearing to make eye contact, frowning somewhat. Her blood tasted so smooth in his mouth, the crimson as if a favorite taste of anything to anyone. A tongue darted out and caught the remnants on his lips. "You are precisrly what I crave," he stated simply, gently placing her hand back into it's original position. The plate had reformed itself entirely, not a single scratch to be seen or a shard to be misplaced. "Good..." Was all she said, had bleed so much, she felt weak.

Even if the plate was fixed, blood was everywhere on the ground, his skin somewhat more pale than her usual apricot color. "I'm getting light headed" she sighed. "Should I prepare your bed?" The demon asked, the female nodding, feeling her legs give out slowly as she started to lean into him, hues now shutting as her head began to throb.

Claude lifted her from her position upon the ground, his embrace cold and yet welcoming. It was a darkness she had yet to discover. He moved silently throughout the manor's halls, his eyes trained upon his destination. He made no acknowledgment to what had just transpired. The female had grown weary in the butlers arms, sighing slightly as she slept.

Snuggling into his embrace, her arm had healed. Claude approached the door leading to her bedchambers, a hand freeing itself from her grasp and swinging it open. He silently placed her upon the bed, attempting to settle her comfortably without waking her. The female then looked up at him, still a bit drowsy "Go change and lay with me..." The female mumbled, her neck glowing slightly through her hair "that's an order, Claude..." An eyebrow raised at her request. Claude had never experienced her so forward and demanding. The change in demeanor was delicious. "Now..." She spoke, her gown on the bed from the night before, hues shutting as she began to breath deeply.