Chapter 69「"Strip"」

Alice loved the control he took. How he held the reigns without asking, or hinting towards what could happen next. They stayed like this for what seemed like not nearly enough time, Claude feeling as though every inch of her body was brand new to explore and his to own. It started off simple, marks bruising and dusting along her neck, showing his claim. The hunger inside of him grew, though, each passing second making him desire her more and more. Patience had never been a virtue of the man, and this was easily going to fall right into that.

Hands worked quickly to remove her garments, Claude finding it a bit cumbersome from their current position. He growled out in a bit of frustration, lip curling up as his eyes snapped back open. He turned them around, easily supporting her weight still as he moved them onto the actual bed itself. She was on her back, the man's long form looming over her with a smirk. His fingers went to his tie, tossing it aside as he stared darkly down at her.
"Strip." Was his simple command. Her chest rose and fell like a pendulum swinging back and forth harshly. Nodding her head rather frantically, she sat up. His smirk melted her. He had never been more attractive than in this moment.

Her hands shaking as she reached behind herself, starting from the top button of her dress. Fingers fumbling to go as quickly as possible, dreading taking longer than either wanted. Trying to suppress the nerves getting the best of her. He watched her with a somewhat blank expression at first, eyes snapping to every slight movement she made. It was like she was under intense scrutiny, under inspection from a silent master. A few seconds passed and Claude could see she was having a bit of a difficult time in making his request a reality. He sighed out, biting down on his lip as he suddenly moved forward, pushing her own hands away and replacing them with his own. It wasn't necessarily a rude gesture, Claude was just very much done waiting around for what he wanted and what was his. This was especially shown in the intensity of which he tore the fabric from her body, letting the shreds fall to the floor as he stared at her newly exposed form.

"Much better," he said with a smile, disposing of his own jacket next, teeth now biting at the ends of his gloves to bring them off his fingers. Alice gasped as she heard the fabric rip, standing before him to allow the pieces to fall. She had never seen this side of Claude before, although, she would be lying if she said she didn't like it. The woman had never been the self-conscious type, standing proudly before him. She hadn't been wearing a brassiere, nor panties. Why if she were in her own manor.

Child birth had gifted Alice with not only a child, but a rather curvaceous body. Her stomach flat and her breasts the size of D, but doubled. Birthing hips had never suited a woman better than herself. Slight stretch marks here and there, but she worn them as if battle scars.

Biting the inside of her lip, she looked up at the y'all man with innocent eyes. "It's not very fair that you're fully clothed and I am not...." Alice seemingly tested him, her voice quiet, yet blissful to his ears as she waited for what he would do next to her. He took his time in gazing her up and down, as if appreciating the most intricately designed piece of art. That's what she was, truly. Claude's eyes flashed between the reality of the moment and the fantasies that ran rampant inside of his mind at the mere sight of her. "Did I ask you for your opinion?" Was his response, shaking his head as he paused in his movements to remove his own clothes now. An eyebrow was raised with the question and Claude knew she would be quick to understand the sort of role she was to play tonight. Even so, he didn't leave her alone for too long. The demon now pressed back against her, body hovering over her own as he took her lips back into his possession. His hands moved now to cup one of her breasts, another getting lost within her flowing locks.

The young lady didn't even have the time to reply. The moment her mouth opened, her light pink lips were attacked once more. The feeling of his lips were like trekking on foreign land. Once feeling her breast being cupped, her body involuntarily convulsed below him. His soft hand seemed to be playing the piano upon her breasts.

His fingers tangling in her long, black locks caused her to gasp out. The gateway to deeper seduction opening as their tongues collided. The warm muscles dancing together, seemingly fighting for dominance and of course, he won. Gentle mewls escaped when breaths were finally taken, her face now completely flaming. Alice looked up to him with half lidded, lust filled eyes. Her mouth ajar as she planted below him. His hand trailed further down at this, seeing the desire and the permission in her gaze. He said nothing, still, letting the whispers of pleasure act as the noise between them for the moment. A finger slipped between her legs, pushing thighs apart to grant him access to the true prize he was after. His hand started off slowly, rubbing gently to try and tease a reaction out of her. Lips moved down her body as he pushed himself slightly down and off the bed, coming to his knees so his mouth could meet where his fingers played along her skin. Kissing softly down as he finally took her into his mouth, savoring every moment of tasting her desire upon his tongue.

"A-ahh!" She finally cried out, trying to hold it in for as long as she could. Panting, her thigh slightly trembled before him. Had only felt this sensation once before, but this time, her sensitively was off the charts. "C-Claaauudee" she whimpered, grasping at her own breasts. Her body felt as if it were on fire, every nerve ending igniting the second touched. "Y-you're such a tease..." the woman managed to muster out, sitting up only slightly to watch the man feast upon her.

This sensation was unlike any other, feeling as if she knew not what to do with herself. Her left hand slowly cascaded down her stomach, finally resting against his head. His movements soft and gentle, causing her to begin to squirm beneath him. He chuckled slightly into her, not able to necessarily see her reactions but very easily able to understand them. It was highly satisfying to know that he alone was the one making her feel these things, that he was the one in control of everything that was happening to her in these moments. Claude continued his work, expertly sinful tongue finding the hidden desires and secrets that were wrapped up in her now quivering body.

His eyes moved up now to gaze at her, a powerful stare that demanded to be met. He wouldn't let her gaze falter, watching as he went back to work. A finger slipped in now to join him as well, working her open at a tantalizingly slow but perfectly balanced pace. He wanted her completely desiring him before anything else. Once their eyes connected, there was no severing in sight. Her perfect mouth made a simple 'O', mind going a mile a minute, unable to find the words to describe the feelings that were captivating her. The contact was like a spell he was casting upon her, the woman slipping further under. The passion and smell of arousal in the air was no lie. She would have never have assumed he would be so commanding, leading the way as if through the dark. His actions superior, effectively and massively taking a toll on her—just what he wanted.

Her back arched upon the entrance of his finger, her womanhood clenching nearly immediately around it. The wetness between her legs ever growing as she moaned in pleasure. The gaze fractured as she threw her head back in amazement. "o-oh....oh my...m-more...more, please!" The heiress cried, removing her hand to run her fingers through her hair and down her face.