Dear Agony

Claude's hand extended to reach hers, his other one brining a towel around her. "Rest," Claude said, attempting to find clothes of his own. "Could you fetch my spare change of clothes?". She smiled softly, holding the towel close as she soon got out, nodding as she made her way to Claude's room quickly, opening his closet.
There were a few suits, a pare of pajamas, and undergarments.

Alice grabbed a suit, walking back to the bathroom as she smiled more. "Here you are". He kissed her, grabbing the clothes from her hands. "Now go," Claude said, starting to dress himself. "It won't be long.". She kissed him back for the time, then nodding as she walked into her bedroom, looking through her closet, trying to find something that would fit her. "Is there anything else?" Claude asked, stretching a final glove over his fingers. "Nothing fits.." She frowned softly as she moved bak over to her bed. "Will the baby be born with a mark like mine or yours?". "It will be a combination," Claude said absentmindedly. "It will be a perfect matching of our two souls.".
"A perfect matching..perfect child.." She said softly, yawning as she laid on the bed, breathing rather deeply.
"Rest," he ordered again, stepping toward the door out of her bedroom. "Call for me if required".
"Why can't you stay..?" She whispered, crawling under the covers. "The baby is due soon..I want you here..".
Claude raised an eyebrow. "Is that wise? Knowing us...".
Claude bowed before her, his mouth moving to remove his gloves once more. Biting the fabric, he moved closer. He tossed the two aside as he moved to lay beside her.
Alice snuggle into the demon, soon falling asleep in his arms.

She woke about 5 hours later, the baby's growth up to a nine month pregnancy.
The female groaned somewhat, eyes opening slowly. Claude glanced at her, his arms grasping tighter around her side. He noticed the extended growth, his lips curling in distaste. It was coming. Alice didn't say a word, groaning more as she rolled onto her back, breathing slowly. "When is it going to be here..?" She basically whined in pain, wanting the baby out. Claude released his grasp, standing up at the foot of the bed. "Soon, a matter of hours," he whispered. "Hours..?" She mumbled, slowly sitting up, laying a hand on her stomach. "I feel ready now.." She said softly as she shook her head some, looking at him on the foot of the bed.
"The process itself still lasts a long as a normal birth," Claude informed her, his hand coming to rest down upon her own. His eyes filled with an unfamiliar emotion. He was almost... Proud of her.
Alice sighed, still nude from the bath as she rubbed her stomach slowly. "I know baby..I know you want out.." She spoke softly, blinking as she smiled softly up at Claude.
"Are you prepared?" Claude asked, his eyebrow raising with his question. "You are bringing a being of hell into Earth.". "You're already here. So is Michaelis and Phantomhive. What would be so horrible about this child? That isn't even a full demon?" She asked softly as she continued to rub her stomach, looking him in the eye.
Claude bit his lip, hesitating to tell her the full truth. His eyes glanced toward her stomach, as if he was seeing through to the very creature itself.

"It isn't that simple," he began.
"Oh really? It's a baby Claude..how hard could it be?" She asked softly, seeming to slightly frown. Claude sighed, a hand running through his hair in exasperation. "You're going to die," Claude said, his eyes closing as he said these words. "WHAT?!" She yelled, eyes wide as she began to panic. "I-I won't die! I can't! YOU PROMISED ME I WOULD LIVE!" She began to yelled, becoming immensely stressed. "If the child lives... You must die," Claude whispered, his eyes opening to reveal them glowing a new shade of red. "That's impossible! You can't take the life of my child! Or myself! Are you really going to go against our contract Claude?!" Alice yelled again. With anymore stress, she could go into labor at any time. Claude gripped the bed frame firmly, the wood beginning to crack under his fingers. "The contract won't be broken!" He snapped, lips curling in anger. "Have you that little faith in your butler?". "But I will die! I have faith..but it's hard okay!" She began to protest. "I won't sacrifice my child for the sake of my well being!". "What do you propose we do then?" Claude said, straining to keep his composure. "The contract instills your survival. That would perhaps be able to override the pact of the child.". "THIS CHILD WILL LIVE!!" Alice screamed, eyes slowly widening as her water broke on the bed, another scream coming from her mouth. Not of words, but a scream of agonizing pain, gripping the bed sheets.