I'm Sorry

The female tilted the other way, kissing him deeper as well, a blush coating her cheeks softly.

The child started moving violently, breathing deeply as she continued to kiss him. "How do you feel?" Claude asked between gasps of breath, his lips moving quickly over her own. "The creature inside you appears to be reacting.". "Call it a baby...a-and I'm okay.." She stated, panting slightly as the baby started to move more calmly. "I-I'm okay now..". "How can you be so certain of what it is?". "Because it is." She glared, looking up at him as she slapped him hard across the face. "I make myself understood?" She glared harder, tears falling again. Claude's head jerked to the side, pain crawling up his face like the spiders of his kind. Teeth clenched along with fists. "I'm sorry" she whispered, backing up till she fell back into the chair, hiding behind her hands, breathing deeply as she cried silently, her stomach sticking out from his shirt that she still wore upon her pale skin. His head turned slowly back to her, eyes glowing a dark red as he stared mercilessly back at her. He said nothing, biting his lip until a drop of blood was drawn.

And he left without a word.

A couple days past, her stomach was at the rate of a 5 month pregnancy.

She was by herself in the bedroom, rubbing her stomach slowly as she looked down at it.

The female hadn't spoken to Claude since then..

Claude sighed, his past days had been a walking hell for him. His mind was blank and his face ached from where his Mistress had struck him. Demons couldn't sense or feel pain, except that inflicted by their Master. He had made the decision of speaking to her, to make this right between the two of them. The tray of food in his hands was a start. He knocked softly at her door.

"Enter.." The female said softly, laying on her side.

She hadn't changed clothes, not bathing. It wasn't healthy to be depressed, especially caring a child. Claude looked at her condition, heart breaking with each step he took closer to her.

She breathed deeply, dried tear streaks in there normal spot. Her stomach was aching, the baby growing restless, starving for both of them. "Mistress," Claude whispered, voice a time softer than usual. "What's happened?".

"I-I'm sorry.."