Dreaming

"Wait, what?" She said, now worried. "Why? You said you wouldn't leave..I would do anything in my power to make you stay Claude.." Sniffled the female, not wanting to cry. Why when he mentioned him leaving, that it hurt her so bad? At first it would have been good ridence, but now she was about to cry.

She couldn't have...or did she even up falling for him? He pressed a gentle kiss against her forehead, attempting to calm her raging emotions. "I give you my vow, so long as I can help it, I will never leave your side.". With a slight nod, she calmed down. "I believe you..." Alice said with a soft smile, relaxing with her constant blush still there. The kiss to the forehead made her heart flutter, everything seeming so...gone.

Just them two, no one or nothing else. "Tell me...do you dream?" Asked the demon softly. "Demons are unable to fall into your dream world," he said, eyes focused intently upon her. "Well...I would rather live in reality...I would like it if you could kiss me now...again. Please..so you and I can day dream...". Lips pressed suddenly against their target, encasing her own with a cold embrace. Claude let his eyes close, shutting off anything aside from the two of them.

The female kissed him deeply, shutting her eyes and doing the same. Alice wrapped her pale arms around his neck. His hand ran along her jawline, forcing her head forward toward him. She allowed him to more her closer so he could deepen the kiss, turning her head slightly so it would deepen more, becoming short of breath slightly, licking his lips softly. His tongue reached out, demanding entrance into her mouth. Hands moved to her neck, placing slight pressure against it. Taking a large breath, her mouth opened to let them in, bringing his own head closer to hers with her hands on his neck, soon moving them to her hair, running them through it slowly. He pulled back for a second, long enough to moan out, "You're beautiful.". With that, she had blushed a deep shade of red, even more than before as she didn't know how to reply, soon gasping slightly as she felt something slowly grow underneath her, becoming flustered.

That night, the manor was filled with moans and groans with filled with pleasures of love, and passion.

The next morning..