Mama?

Once Raven was in the grasp if her father, she slightly gasped, breathing deeply as she went to giggle.

Claude wrapped a hand around Raven's mouth, his finger reaching into her mouth to provide a distraction. He could help the satisfied smirk that spread across his lips as he watched Alice search for them.

Before Raven could even giggle, her mouth began to suck on his finger, eyes shutting somewhat as she began to relax.

On the other hand, Alice began to panic, sniffling. "It's not funny anymore!!" She spoke loudly, wiping her nose with a sigh as she re-crossed her arms.

"I find it amusing," he chuckled, glancing down at where raven sat.

Raven glanced up at him, her little hands moving another one of his fingers in his mouth, breathing deeply as her eyes found their way to her mother.

"Amusing?" She blinked, her frown returned with a smirk as he looked up, eyes widening at the sight. "Claude!!" She groaned, tapping her foot as she kept her eyes glued on him.

"Hello, Alice," he said smoothly, bowing slightly toward her. "I've found our daughter.".

"Seems like it. Down, now." The female spoke, the younger female starting to teeth, biting down on her father's finger, crying as she did so, chewing hard, trying to relieve the pain.

He rolled his eyes, grabbing the child and flipping down onto the manor's floor.

"Careful, you'll turn into the mean parent," he chuckled, pressing a kiss to her neck.

"Yeah, sure I-...." The female stayed silent, breathing deeply as she shut her eyes with a somewhat smile.

She was sensitive by her mark.

"W-we should be leaving soon..we go to the Phantomhive estate at noon..".

Claude sighed, passing their child back to Alice.

"What shall I do to prepare?".

Alice held her child close, nuzzling her own nose to the child's, giggling somewhat. "Prepare my clothing, I need something tailed for the upper part of my body..".

She mumbled the last part, having a slight blush in her face.

Raven was already dressed, in a light blue dress that matched her mother's new found hue color.

Claude's eyebrows raised, eyeing the body part she spoke of.

"Perhaps covering up what doesn't belong to others is a good plan," Claude said Possessively, his eyes glowing slightly.

"Indeed.." She spoke softly, kissing her little baby all over the face with a soft smile, only to blink - face blank -. "I need around 3..can you take care of that in an hour?" Alice asked, turning her head slightly to look behind her, her eyes locking with his own.

He snapped out of his state, his gaze popping to meet with her own. "You insult me," he teased, heading toward his previous quarters.

"I shall have what you desire prepared when it is needed," Claude said certainly.

"Next time, don't make your stare so obvious." Alice smirked as she walked to the couch. "A true butler wouldn't show such audacity."

With that comment, Raven giggled, chewing on her own fingers.

"And something to help her gums.."

She hated ordering Claude around how she had done before, it was uncalled for..at least, that's what she thought.

"You know the contract still remains," he said, glancing behind his shoulder. "There's a reason you haven't ended up like previous souls," he whispered, pressing a finger to his lip. "Don't tell them." He winked.

The female went to speak, her her eyes gazed upon that wink, a blush coating her cheeks yet again.

Nothing came out of her mouth, inhaling as she sat Raven up on the couch. "Can you sit little one..?" Alice whispered so herself, not even surprised to see the child could do so.

'To fast..'

The time passed quickly as Claude worked, his hands busy as he thoughts wandered. He knew that something was missing from their picturesque world. He could quite put his finger on it.

As time flew by, Alice had already fed Raven again, wiping the infants mouth.

"You're so hungry..just like your daddy.." She spoke softly.

"Mama..?" Alice asked the child, though, her creation only tilted her head slightly, leaving Alice to exhale one of her famous sighs.