Nothing But Us

"Can you promise me to forget everything else while we're here?" He asked. "Nothing but us."

"Sure.." She whispered softly, her smile golden as she moved up more, kissing his lips.

He sighed, relaxing into her embrace and closing his eyes as the stress of all that had transpired washed away with her touch.

The female kissed him deeper, moving closer, making the kiss longer and sweeter.

Claude let his hand run gently down her back, stopping above the small of it, his nails scratching lovingly.

"Mm.." She moaned softly into his mouth, moving both her hands to cup his face.

As she did so, her body found his lap, grinding ever so softly through her undergarments.

"What got you so riled up?" He chuckled out, pulling away slightly for some air.

"I'm not riled up.." She blushed. "I just have missed you is all.."

"I could say the same about you," Claude whispered, his hands traveling down her legs.

"I'm glad you did.." She giggled softly, barely audible but enough for Claude to hear.

As his hand grazed up and down her leg, her hands moved to his neck, pulling him closer, locking their lips in a soft, yet deep kiss.

He moaned a bit as they connected, his tongue darting out to mess with her own. He hadn't been with her in what seemed like a lifetime and he was going to make up for all the lost time.

Alice liked to hear the little sounds he would make while they kissed. She smiled slightly into it, letting her own tongue fight for dominance; and of course, he won.

She let his mouth take control as she started up her grind again, this time slower..yet, harder.

He made a sound almost like a growl as she pressed against his pants. He could feel the sheer heat being shared between the two of them.

As Alice began to move faster, she had a satisfied look on her face, instantly deepening the kiss.

"I made a good call with you," he said huskily, his lips returning to his favorite smirk. "Whatever have I done to deserve such a giving master?"

"You didn't have to do anything.." She smiled softly, laying a sweet kiss on his nose.

"I doubt I would deserve you if the circumstances were different." he said honestly.

"What do you mean..?" She asked, her head tilting slightly. Her red tinted cheeks showed that she was slightly out of breath from the kissing.

"If I wasn't who I was." he said, running a thumb along her cheek. "I don't think you would have chosen someone of my nature without the contract."

"Actually, I think I would have found you without it.." She smiled even more, blushing as he cheeks grew more red.

"Oh really?" Claude said, turning them around so he was looming over her. "You wouldn't have found some strapping young Earl to take you away," he chuckled, pressing kisses down her neck.

"Not at all.." She whispered, extending her neck for better access.

As his lips reached her mark, Alice blushed even deeper, squirming slightly.

Hell, she was sensitive around her mark..

He bit softly around her mark, his teeth gripping at each point of his familiar star.

"I wouldn't let you be with anyone else."

Her mouth opened, inhaling sharply, yet quietly everytime.

"I-I wouldn't w-want to be with a-anyone else.." She barely got out, blushing even more.

"Hmmm." he hummed, his tongue darting along the pattern as he left his own new markings.

"A jealous demon, how new..."

"J-jealous..?" Alice asked quietly, enjoying every minute.

Though, she didn't just want to sit there, so, she moved her hips in a circular form slowly on his own.

"You're making things worse," he whispered hotly, his breath dancing across her lips.

She stayed silent, starting to move faster with every word he spoke.

She didn't think it was worse, in all honestly, it was only beginning.

"What a tease," he chuckled, his own hips working in the same rhythm she was beginning. His lips moved the same way against hers as well.

After about an hour, Alice laid beside Claude, panting hard with her eyes shut.

The two were completely nude.

"I certainly did miss that," he chuckled lightly, his breaths coming ragged and heavily.

"Me too.." She panted softly, snuggling into him. "And I'm not..pregnant." Alice softly giggles.

"We can't be too sure," he teased, running a hand across her stomach.

"W-what? You didn't though.." She blinked, confused and now a bit scared.

"I'm kidding," he said, kissing her lips for a brief moment.

As he did, she relaxed, shutting her eyes slowly.

"Should we be worried about the strange man with our daughter?" He chuckled.

"Now if you trust him, then it's alright with me." She whispered with a smile, looking into his eyes.

"That's the problem," he sighed, turning into his back and wrapping an arm lazily around her. "Im not sure if I do."

She frowned, snuggling into him more as she sighed herself.

"She will be fine.."