The Fox

His expression hardened. He wasn't accustomed to someone else giving him orders.

"Remember who's house you stand in," he snapped.

"Shall we discuss what you actually came to talk about?".

"And remember who you stand under".

She had calmed herself, feeling the glad of the butler upon her.

"Stop staring at me." Her eyes narrowed at the taller.

"O-oh, yes.." She whispered.

"I need Sebastian to see why type of demon Raven is..and the combined sales of our companies..".

Claude's eyes narrowed and burned at Sebastian, both of the demon's teeth elongating and mouths frowning.

"Sebastian," Ciel called tiredly, his hand moving toward his forehead. "See to it."

"Yes, my lord.." Scowled the demon, bending down and picking up the child carefully.

"Now now.." He whispered, Raven sniffling, reaching for her father as tears started to form in her eyes.

Sebastian brought the child's dress, examining the mark carefully as everyone's seals glowed.

"Oh my.." He whispered, red hues widening slowly.

Claude's hand burned especially, hissing as he pulled it toward his body.

"Damn it, Michaelis," he snapped, voice strained and gruff. "Don't take your sweet time.".

Alice stayed quiet, though, her breath was increasing as she rubbed her neck.

"So it seems your child is a Fox..more powerful than both you..and myself.." He whispered, setting the child back down, everyone now set with relief of the burning sensation.

"That's impossible," Claude scoffed, his teeth unclenching as the flames subsided.

"Oh, it's very possible.

Honestly, I thought she would be a Robin, or.-" he chuckled. "A Raven, but never a Fox.."

He looked to his master.

"There are many types of demon's, even the smaller ones can be more powerful and agile.."

"That explains why she is so sneaky and conniving.." Alice giggled somewhat, looking down at her daughter.

Ciel looked slightly amused at this. "Does this mean my butler has someone better than him?" He smirked at sebastian, teasing him.

"Always has." Alice joined in on his smirk.

"I'm...I'm afraid so, my lord.." He replied, standing and returning to his Master's side.

Once stood in place, Raven calmed down, holding the little bear close, chewing on it's little white ear.

Ciel glanced at his butler, smirking.

"Alice," he said, glancing once more at the child. "Will that be all? Sebastian has.. Duties to attend to."

"I suppose, I need to tend to my own things as well.." The female blushed slightly, bending down to pick up her child. "Can we keep the blanket as well..?".

As the female spoke, Sebastian looked down at his Master, a slight smirk teasing the corner of his lips.

Ciel stood, walking closer to where the family was.

"Do remember what I said," he whispered, bending down to grab the blanket. "It would be wise to clear the manor of unnecessary company."

At these words, he gave her the cloth, turning on his heel toward Sebastian.

Alice was confused at his words, though, she took the blanket and her child.

"I'll see you at the Queen's ball next week.."

With that, the family walked towards and out the door.

"My lord, whatever has gotten into you? Is it that fact that Ms. Raven may end up devouring your soul, hm?" Joked the demon, smiling his usual smile.

"I highly doubt you would let that happen," Ciel said, rolling his eyes.

"Now come... You have some orders to fulfill," he said, grabbing his butler's tie.

Claude shook his head, his hands reaching instantly for their child.

"I can still sense him all over her..." He snarled, his eyes narrowing once more.

"Yes I do.." He said cockily, following behind his master.

"Time to go shopping!" Alice smiled happily, giving Raven to Claude only to blink, smile fading.

"I know love..but we can't help that..".

Her smile soon returned though, skipping off to the carriage as if a small child would.

Even if 17 and a new mother, she still was a child at heart.

A child that craved revenge and death.

Claude shook his head, walking after her with the child.

"You make me feel so ancient," he chuckled, heading toward the driving position.

The female couldn't help but laugh, taking her beloved daughter from his grasp once needing to do so.

"To every high class baby store!" She spoke loudly, Raven happily chewing on the bear's ear still.

Claude gave the horses their orders, leading the carriage toward the shopping centers in London. He seemed a bit more relaxed. As though the visit with the hated demon wasn't truly as grueling as he imagined. The news that Sebastian had said still rung in his ears.

Alice was shocked as well, kissing the baby all over her face with a happy smile.