Beauty

"It's okay.." She whispered back, smiling softly as she inhaled deeply within his warm embrace.

Was it possible that she had fallen fully into love with the male?

This child was going to truly be gorgeous..

"How is the process tolling on you?" Claude questioned, his arms extending to make his gaze meet her own.

Concern was written across his eyes, fingers brushing softly against her skin in a comforting run. "It's fast...and hurts sometimes.." She whispered, looking up at him. "I-I feel it move..". Claude's face was instantly riddled with concern. Was what they were creating truly possible? Was it something that shouldn't be brought into the world in the first place? "I-it's okay love.." She said softly, nuzzling his chest, her stomach slightly brushing against him. "O-oh...sorry.." She giggled slightly. Claude stopped his internal battle, his eyes drawn back toward his Mistress.

"May I?" Claude asked, his hand hovering over her stomach. "You may" Alice said with a deep blush, lifting up his shirt that she wore slowly. She had an adorable baby bump, it was showing just enough for his hand to cup around it. Claude's hand pressed against her skin, the touch sending an unfamiliar sensation to the two of them.

"You're beautiful," Claude whispered.