Chapter 12.

The next day.

Heidi wakes up to the sound of her alarm, she goes to the bathroom and starts straightening her hair.

After thirty minutes, she does her makeup, she walks out and looks at the time 6:30, so she wakes Cesi up.

They both start looking for clothes to wear, Cesi wearing black pants, and a white shirt, Heidi picks out some ripped jeans and a crop top shirt.

They head downstairs to get some water, and Cesi looks out the window before leaving.

"Is Anthony coming for you?" Cesi ask's.

"Uh, Not that I'm aware of he just said see you tomorrow, Why?" Heidi says turning towards her.

"No, just asking."

"Oh okay, do you need a ride?" Heidi ask's.

"Uh No, it's okay I want to walk today." Cesi replies

"Okay if that's what you want."

Heidi's Dad goes to the kitchen

"Good morning, are you girls ready for school?" He asks

"Good morning, yes we are" Cesi responds

Heidi just smiles and nods, Her dad goes over to the fridge and sees the cake.

"Who's cake is this?" He asks surprised.

Heidi and Cesi just look at each other and immediately they both know they need to get out of there.

"Dad, I have to get going I'll explain later Alright love you bye." Heidi says as they both run.

"Okay bye" he says confused and Cesi waves goodbye.

Heidi runs to her room and gets her phone she then goes outside and looks up, she sees Anthony smiling at her and she smiles back and walks towards him.

"Good morning" he says smiling

"Good morning" he opens the door and they leave, he takes her to Starbucks to get something to drink, then they head to the school.

Once arrived they both walk towards the cream colored building, he looks down at her and smiles, he takes her hand and intertwined their fingers. She looks down at their hands and then at him and smiles.

They walk around the school hallway talking, and they see Alex who smiles as he sees them together.

"Finally!!" Alex says approaching them.

They smile at him and start to talk about their weekend, the bell rings and they go to class they have history together, when they walk to the class he takes her to her seat and he goes to his seat.

Anthony looks towards Heidi, and she looks up and smiles at him.

Class is finally over and he walks her to math class.

"See You next period" he says then they say bye and he pulls her into a hug and leaves.

Alex is already in class he sees Heidi walk in and smiles at her and gives her a hug.

"So he finally popped the question?"

"Yes, yesterday at a restaurant he took me to."

"Took him awhile but I'm glad your together now."

"You knew he liked me?" Heidi ask's

"Yes of course that's why I always kept asking you" Alex chuckles.

"Figures"

"Guess the dance helped him a lot to finally talk to you more." Alex says

"Yeah pretty much." Heidi smiles