Chapter 63.

~~ Wedding Day ~~

Cesi and Heidi are getting ready for the big day.
"So are you excited?" Cesi asked helping Heidi with her hair.

"Really?"

"What? It's your big day isn't it?" She says before someone knocks.

The door opens and Alex's head popped up.

"Come in" Heidi tells him.

"Are you excited?" He asks her sitting down.

"You too?" She growls at him.

"Hey you should be happy you're getting married." He says, "I agree" Cesi nods her head.

"But you know, it's never too late to look back and say no." Cesi looks at her through the mirror.

"Yup, you can always marry me" Alex says

They all chuckle.

"Yeah no, I don't think Romeo will like that." Cesi says

"True" Alex and her chuckle,  Heidi just stays silent.

"Who's Romeo?" Heidi asked, even though she already knew who they were talking about.

"Sorry" they both tell her, "Don't worry just wait. I have something planned" Heidi tells them as they both exchanged looks.

"What are you planning Heidi?" They ask in unison.

"Just Wait."

"Let's just hope that whatever you have planned is something good" Cesi lifts an eyebrow.

"It is." Heidi says as she gets up from the chair.

"Okay then, are you ready?" Alex ask's her ready to leave.

"Yeah, I'm more than ready." She smiles at them.

"Heidi your scaring me" Cesi says as Heidi just smiles at her.

"Oh, here." Alex hands her a black jewelry box.

"What's this?" Heidi ask's.

"Justin told me to give it to you, he said it would mean a lot if you wore it today." Alex replies.

"Oh.." Heidi opens the box and it's the diamond necklace from before.

"How'd he get it?" Heidi ask's to herself.

"I don't know your house." Cesi says

"I was talking to myself."

"Chill" Cesi walks over and looks at it, "What the fuck? That shit has actual diamonds all of it is filled with them!" She yells

Alex looks at it carefully, "Man this guy must really love you, no one ever buys girls diamonds if they know it'll last forever."

Heidi looks over at Alex, "It was a gift for graduation since he couldn't make it, he bought it when we was on a cruise. Now shut the hell up."

"I'm just saying..." He pauses and looks at Heidi through the mirror, her eyes slowly look at her neck. "Can, um.. you help me put this on."

Heidi looks over at Alex then at Cesi, she slowly looks at the rose necklace and takes it off, "you will forever be my always."

Holding it in the palm of her hand she sighs and her smile turns into a frown, she feels her eyes get watery. "Want me to hold on to it for today?" Alex gives her a reassuring look knowing whom the necklace was from.

"Yes please." She tries a smile but fails, "Well let's get this over with."

"You sound like your doing a project." Cesi chuckles.