Chapter 52.

A few days later.

Heidi and Anthony had been going out, having a good time with each other, even though he has noticed that Heidi has been acting strange.

She wanted to tell him but she was just afraid of how he might react, she doesn't want to hurt him, but then she still had in mind that he hurt her first.

When Justin had called her a few days ago when she was with him she excused herself, and she always answered the phone around him and he noticed the change.

Like something was wrong.

"So where to?" Anthony asks her, he picked her up at the house a few minutes ago, he got out of work early to spend some time with her.

"I don't know."

"Remember that one time we went to Park City and we were at Bath and Body." He tells her as he stops on a red light.

The memory comes back alive to her, and she smiles, it is one of their many happy moments together.

"I do" she smiles, remembering when they would fight over who was going to pay.

"Do you remember what I said when you would say I don't know to me?" He asks, as they both say in unison, "Never say I don't know to me, okay. Just grab what you like." They chuckle

"But this is different this time it's because of a place not a thing." Heidi says

"Well then just name a place, in three." He says and counts, "One, Two, Three.."

"I don't know....Nieves Jaqui?" She asks

"Neveles Jaqui?, What's that?" He asks as Heidi laughs.

"It's an ice cream place." Heidi tells him.

"Ohh? Okay." They go to Jacqui's and go inside.

"It's a small place but they sell good ice cream." Heidi tells him and he nods his head.
"Hey Heidi it's been long, what can I get for you?" The guy asks her, "Can I get the chocolate with Ron con pasas." Heidi tells him, "Okay, and for you?" He asks Anthony.

"I..." He looks around and stares at all the different ice cream colors, he reads the name of each flavor, but only recognizes the Oreo one.

"Oreo?" He makes a funny face and Heidi chuckles, "Oreo?" She asks him, "Yeah Oreo."

"Cortesia de la casa" The guy smiles at them and Heidi thanks him.

"What did he say?" Anthony asks Heidi, "He said it's free."

"Why?" He whispers to her, and then she whispers back, "I don't know."

He turns to the guy and thanks him too and they leave.
He opens the door for Heidi like always, "Thanks." She smiles at him and for a moment forgets about everything, it's just him and her, no Justin, no Joe, just both of them.

He gets inside the truck and looks at her, "What's that one of?" He asks pointing at the Ron con Pasas ice cream, "It's called Ron con Pasas-" she grabs some ice cream with her spoon, "Look, taste it."

He tastes the ice cream, "It's good" He tells her and then they leave.

Hours later Heidi goes to Cesi's house.

✯ Cesi ✯

"I'm in a gang." She says with a serious tone but I didn't believe her a bit so I started to laugh, but she didn't laugh.

"Nice joke." I tell her but she just stares at me, then I start to believe her, "I'm not joking." She says.

"What? Why?! You're kidding right?"