Chapter 30.

It's now been three days since they broke up and she still doesn't want to get out of bed.

They take her food to the room but she doesn't even touch it.
They talk to her but she says nothing.
They try to get her out of the house but they just can't.

She leaves tomorrow and I know it's going to be hard but she needs to get up. Cesi thought

She's walking with a tray of food to Heidi's room.
She knocks on the door three times and opens it.
Heidi's just laying down on her bed with tissues all over it.

Cesi puts the tray down on the edge of the bed and starts to pick up the tissues and throws them to the garbage can.

"Heidi, get up." Cesi says in a serious tone.

"I. Am. Not. Getting. Up. Okay." Heidi looked at her with dark eyes.

It was scary but she is not leaving the room till she gets up and at least takes a shower.

"I said get up and get in the shower" she replied with the same tone
"I am not fucken getting up." Heidi yells at her.
Cesi was surprised, Heidi has never talked to her like that before, but she's hurting.

"I know it hurts but, Heidi you leave tomorrow." Cesi says with a calm voice

"I'm not leaving." Heidi replies.
"What? No, you are leaving." Cesi corrects her.

"No I'm not." Heidi's voice goes higher.
"Oh yes you are." Cesi says with the same tone.

"I can't leave I love him."

"You can't just throw your plans to the garbage because of him. Heidi you're coming back, I know it hurts, but you have to go, he told you to make your dream come true.
You have to do this for you....for him.
You love him, do it for him, because you love him.
When you come back he will be the most proud and happiest man on earth because of you.
He will be so proud that you made your dream true.
He will be waiting here for you.
He loves you and you love him.
It's just for a year.
You are not gonna stay over there for the rest of your life.
Do you think we would like to see you like this, crying everyday?
He wants you to be happy.
If you're happy he's happy.
If you really love him, you're going to go and make your dream come true, then your coming back, and you guys will be back together.
And you guys will never separate from each other anymore."

"I just...." She cries, Cesi pulls her into a hug and says "I'm really sorry. He loves you and he will always love you"....

ꕤ Jacob ꕤ

"Dude come on" Jacob says trying to get Anthony up from bed.
Just like Heidi he's been stuck in bed.
He hasn't even slept at all, he just cries.
You can see the eye bags and the redness in his eyes.
They just leave him alone in his room, but Jacob is really getting worried.
Alex went to visit him but they didn't even talk at all because Anthony just stared at the ceiling.

"Get up, you have to eat." Jacob says

"I'm not hungry, just go away." Anthony says turning his back on Jacob.

"Dude you're going to get sick, get up and get in the shower."

"I don't want to, just leave me alone." Anthony sat on the bed with watery eyes.
As much as he tried to hold the tears they always rolled down his cheek.
"I'm just trying to help, that's all, you had a meeting yesterday and you weren't there, you can't just stay like this forever, you have to work" Jacob tried to get him out of bed but he just doesn't want to.

"You think it's easy huh, waking up, going to work and pretending that nothing happened. No Jacob it's not, it's not fucking easy, it hurts and it hurts really fucken bad.
Why?
Because I love her I really fucken do Jacob.
I never knew what love was till I met her.
I never knew I would cry over a girl.
But she's not any other girl, she's the love of my life Jacob and I lost her.
I fucken lost her Jacob.
I always thought I would be by her side.
Forever.
I promised myself not to leave her ever.
But I am because I have nothing to offer her.
Nothing I'm nothing." He cries