Chapter 58.

Heidi decided to go see Alex today, ever since she came it's all been a big mess, and he was the only person at the moment who understood what she was doing.

She arrives at his house, and knocks on the door.

Alex's mom opens the door and she smiles surprised to see Heidi.

"Hey Heidi! It's been so long since I've seen you, you look amazing." She says

"Thank you." Heidi responds

His mom let's her in and Heidi turns around, "How have you been?" She smiles.

"I've been good, how was California?"

"It's was great, it's good to be back and visit."

"Just visiting?" She ask's.

"Well yea, I have a job back in California."

"Oh, that's great Heidi. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, you are one of the many people who's even said that to me." Heidi smiles and gives her a hug.

"Aww well you are definitely doing great things." She kisses her head and let's her go see Alex.

She walks right in just like he usually did, Alex was just laying in bed on his phone.

"Hey loser" Heidi says

Alex looks up surprised and immediately gets up and pulls her into a tight hug.

"Look Who finally decided to come visit." He grins.

"Be grateful I did, I wasn't going to." Heidi smiles.

"That's just rude shorty." Alex pauses, "You know wearing heels makes no difference, only a little but your still so short." He chuckles, "and I thought you didn't like them."

Heidi rolls her eyes and pushes Alex away, "I like them now."

"But I missed you in all honesty though." Heidi replies, "and just because your super tall doesn't mean I'm short. You're the problem here."

"Okay, whatever floats your boat, I've missed you also." He smiles

"Let's go out!" She says excited

"Ugh, Why?"

"Because I want to I haven't had the time to do anything since I came, now come on lazy." Heidi says dragging him with her outside.

They end up going to the ice cream shop they always went to.

"I really miss this, I miss home, everything." Heidi sighs.

"Why don't you come back? I mean yes your engaged which is stupid and all but he can move here with you."

"He is such-" Heidi pauses, "He won't listen. Trust me."

"Well his loss." Alex pauses, "Why are you even getting married?"

"Because, I don't know. Stop asking me."

"Okay, Remember when you said you weren't going to come back and here you are." Alex smirks.

"Only for a reason, I just think it was a huge mistake." I sigh

"Anthony and you need to talk, everything is a misunderstanding between you both."

"A misunderstanding?" Heidi ask's.

"The picture you told me about, it wasn't real."

Heidi just stares at Alex, and she suddenly feels somewhat a relief but then she knew that it meant nothing anymore.