Chapter 23.

Anthony and Heidi arrive to the school they walk inside hand in hand towards where Alex is with his girlfriend.

"Hey guys" he says

"Hey" they both say in unison

"I thought you wouldn't make it today given you both were together last night" Alex says with a smile on his face.

"Yeah we were Because we all stayed over for his birthday dinner."

"Mhm, Anyways Where'd you get that blanket for Anthony?"

"I ordered it I made it online, I can show you."

"Sounds Good it's really nice"

"Thank you" Heidi says

"Oh, our parents wanted to let you know we are having like a graduation party and your invited." Anthony says

"Awesome finally get to celebrate all our accomplishments and college." Alex says looking towards Heidi and she just gives him a look and they continue to talk until the bell rings and head to first period.

In history class they just work on an assignment throughout the whole period and after Anthony walks Heidi to Math class and kisses her goodbye.

Alex who's getting the laptops they use sees her and gives her a tight hug which she returns back.

"Sorry I can't really hug you in front of Anthony or else he will get mad."

"What? Why? I don't think he will, your his best friend."

"Well he's overprotective when it comes to you."

"Really? Well your like my big brother so he can't get mad about it."

"He's already beat me up once for you he will do it again trust me."

"He won't, I'll talk to him don't be so paranoid about it." Heidi says as they take their seats and work on the starter.

"Alex can I ask you something?"

"Sure whats up."

"Why do you keep talking about college? Mostly when we are all together?" she says giving him a look.

"You noticed that, well because you need to bring that up someday you will be leaving soon and thats big."

"Yes I know that but we still have time to talk about that and they all know about it, its nothing new."

"Okay, it's your life I just want to be there."

"Thanks Alex" Heidi says.

An hour later.
Anthony is waiting for Heidi outside the classroom he smiles when he sees her approaching him, once she gets to him he hugs her and they stay outside the classroom talking for awhile before the bell rings.

"Alex told me something and I need to make sure your okay with it."

"What is it?"

"So you know how our friendship is right? Between him and I well he is always hugging me, and he doesn't do that around you because it bothers you apparently."

"Yeah, you are really close to him. I mean it doesn't bother me."

"See I told him that, I said we are like brother and sister so it's not a big deal because he's your best friend."

"It's probably because of back when we got into a fight."

"Definitely that, but I don't see him in any other way so there is no problem."