Chapter 55.

❖ Anthony Gordon. ❖

"Babe stop" she laughed and bounced around the bed as I was tickling her, "Please" she said and I stopped.

How beautiful she looks when she smiles.

"Okay, Okay I'll stop with one condition." I told her.

"Okay, What is it?" She asked me

"Marry me." I gaze into her eyes and so did she.

Hot tears roll down my cheeks every time a happy memory crashes into my head.

I hold out a hand and she took it.
I gently pulled her and sat her down on my lap. "I don't care about anything as long as I have you." I whispered into her ear and wrapped my arms around her as she giggled, she smiled and our eyes met.
She wrapped her arms around my neck and we were just inches apart, "It tickles every time you whisper into my ear." She told me and I smiled at her and said, "I love your giggles, but you know what I love the most?" I stroked her hair as I gazed deep into her eyes.

"What?" She played with my hair.
She loved doing that.

"You. All of you." I pulled her closer to me and softly kiss her on the lips, "I love you" she said in between our kisses, "I love you too." I told her.

More tears roll down my cheek they burn but I can't stop them.

We stare at each other's eyes for a bit and I smiled at her.

"Hey" I told her grazing my knuckles on her cheek feeling her soft skin on mine, she is so beautiful, "I love you." I told her and softly kissed her.

"Hey" she said pulling me closer to her, "I love you too." She kisses my lips with her soft hands on my cheeks, I hugged her really tight I just wanted to stay like that forever, with her in my arms.

Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.

And just like a flash everything happened really fast, everything just got dark.......

———
9:00 Pm

Anthony is driving his car, not paying attention, all the memories with Heidi crash into his mind.

The traffic light turns red but one guy with a huge truck doesn't stop, he's falling asleep and the truck just keeps going.

Anthony doesn't even turn to his window, he is lost in thought when the truck lights hit him on the face, but it's too late the truck already hit him, a loud crash and wheels squealing was all you could hear.

The guy that hit him woke up and got off the truck, he ran up to Anthony's car and called 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"I'm on highway 35 Salt Lake City, I just hit a car and I need an ambulance right now the guy I hit looks really bad I need an ambulance right now hurry it'll be too late!"

"Sir are you okay?"

"Of course I am or else I wouldn't be calling, I have a big truck the poor guy has a small car, just send help." He was shaking